+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need information about PR with spouse application

Dipali Shah

Jul 31, 2006
Dear Sir/ Madam,

My name is Dipali Shah. My husband put file for PR with spouse from New Delhi, India in Feb 2002. I got File no and paper from CIC telling my file number and how long it will take to get my PR with spouse interview. Can you please let me know usually how long it will take to get PR with spouse interview? If my husband take IETS test... if he gets higher grade. With in how many months we will get our interview?

Can you please let me out with it. We are very confused.

Thank you
Dipali Shah

dream_canada

Oct 7, 2006
hi its not predictable either way, the waiting period is mentioned on the delhi website of canada consulate. However i would wonder if IELTS can help expedite the process.

Dipali Shah

Jul 31, 2006
....I m not sure about what u trying to tell me about pretictable......i saw in delhi website about PR cases...but it says that they get many volume of the file they cant get to everybody at same time..i also called toll-free number that is giving in this website..they told me that they are almost done review 2001 file.......... & by giving that test IETLS if u get higher grade they get ur visa interview soon............. can you please able to tell me usually how many years after applying PR with spouse application?
Thank you
Dipali shah