+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help: Filling out application for Express Entry - Proof of funds and first name

justin188

Apr 10, 2024
Belgium
I have received an invitation to apply for permanent residency under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) category and I am in the process of filling out my application, but I have some questions regarding the requested information:

1. Regarding first name(s): I am Belgian and have 1 first name but also 4 other middle names (Example: Justin Alexandre Patrick James Jérôme) and on my ID card as well as my passport only my 1st first name, the first of my middle names, and the first letter of the 2nd middle name are listed (Example: Justin Alexandre P). Before receiving my invitation, I only wrote my first name (Example: Justin), which is already there by default in my application. What should I then write?

2. Regarding proof of funds: In the case where the end-of-month (or average) balance for 1 or 2 of the last 6 months is lower than the required amount, but the current balance is significantly higher than the minimum required, will my immigration application be denied?