+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MYCIC IS NOT UPDATING SCORES AFTER ACCEPTANCE OF PROVINCIAL NOMINATION

henrygormane

May 6, 2016
BeyondGood said:
Hello
Does anyone has still this issue, i accepted the invitation yesterday and i received a msg saying my account is updated but still the 600 not showing?
I still don't see mine updated and I accepted it since Monday

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
henrygormane said:
I still don't see mine updated and I accepted it since Monday
Guys , its been more than 8 days , i haven't received even acceptance email yet ......don't know how long its going to take to get an email :((

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
PEI = Prince Edward Island; One of the provinces of Canada.
Seniors please advise ,

Its been 12 days, i haven't got nomination link in my cic account , already raised a ticket for CSE/and technical issue as well . No reply yet .

Should i make a new profile , would that would be faster process ? Please advise .

ShamzRA

Dec 16, 2015
Hi, I am in kind of similar situation, I got my BCPNP on 23/06/2016 and till now my scores have not been updated in MYCIC. I have also put up an cse but till now I have not received any response from them. Does anyone having the similar condition at present? Can anyone recommend any action they took under the same condition?

mybestpal

Dec 29, 2015
saraexpress12 said:
Mee too

I accepted the nomination last friday 24th of june, and still waiting!! waiting for updates from you guys ..
Hello I am also in same boat , accepted on 8th but till now the 600 points are not reflecting . Any change for you .

Thanks

cheny189

Jul 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS Experience: Express Entry e-application
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2016
Nomination.....
24-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
02-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
I think CIC will check all the profiles who have acceppted PNPs on the day of drawing and update the points few hours before drawing based on my own experience. I accepted my nomination on June 23 and only got my points updated inthe morning of June 29, 2 hours before drwaing. So don't worry for anyone who is waiting for this issue, I think your profiles will be updated tomorrow morning if CIC will have the next draw tomorrow. Good luck!

mybestpal

Dec 29, 2015
amitpatel951 said:
Have you got anything updated? Did you email anyone?
Hello

Thanks for the response. I have raised the CSE and also mailed to SINP regarding this . Didn't get any response from IRCC but got reply from SINP. SINP replied . Thanks for the email and we will look into it". No idea what will be the next step ? Any suggestion what to do now.

Thanks
Amit

mybestpal

Dec 29, 2015
Hello All

Did you get update regarding 600 points? Still not points updated.Any idea when is the next draw .Really worried now.

Thanks
Amit

palawander

Jul 6, 2016
Same case. I accepted last July 9 and as of to date the 600 points are not yet reflected in my CIC account. Already raised CSE and reported a technical issue.

palawander

Jul 6, 2016
Just an update..After almost a month from the date I accepted the nomination, the updated score is now reflected on MYCIC account. I actually missed 2 draws last July.

hengil

Dec 4, 2015
palawander said:
Just an update..After almost a month from the date I accepted the nomination, the updated score is now reflected on MYCIC account. I actually missed 2 draws last July.
I hope i get an update soon too. I accepted nomination on the 12th of July, hoping for nomination on the 13th but no show. I remained hopeful but my eyes cleared when the draw of 27th of July also passed without anything happening on my profile. That was when i raised a CSE and till now, 22 days after, I am still hopeful. I raised another CSE today. Did you take any step or did you just wait for the update to come on its own?