+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MYCIC IS NOT UPDATING SCORES AFTER ACCEPTANCE OF PROVINCIAL NOMINATION

Rajat_sharma

Dec 19, 2021
@Chand01 Did you get any response from IRCC? Whether there were any auto generated mail reverted conveying receiving you enquiry through web form and commitment to get back?
Hi,

I am also dealing with the same situation. I got my nomination on 29 Nov, which i accepted the same day. I have written to IRCC 3 times but they have always sent me an autoreply, nothing specific to when the points will be credited. What is the way out of it? Crediting points should not be such a big problem after accepting the nomination. Also, how long does it generally take to get the 600 points after accepting the nomination?

panta.elish

Nov 7, 2021
H
Hi,

I am also dealing with the same situation. I got my nomination on 29 Nov, which i accepted the same day. I have written to IRCC 3 times but they have always sent me an autoreply, nothing specific to when the points will be credited. What is the way out of it? Crediting points should not be such a big problem after accepting the nomination. Also, how long does it generally take to get the 600 points after accepting the nomination?
[/QUOT
Hellow, My situation still remains the same

Rajat_sharma

Dec 19, 2021
Hellow, my situation also remains the same till date. However, Does your EE profile is showing PNP criteria as ' not met' and did you filed EOI in qubec province previously through Arrima portal?
1. Yes the PNP criteria is reflected as not met

2. I have got nomination through oinp ( Ontario)

panta.elish

Nov 7, 2021
1. Yes the PNP criteria is reflected as not met

2. I have got nomination through oinp ( Ontario)
I also received nomination from OINP. Besides IRCC, I have also mailed OINP informing this situation. But they replied to communicate this with IRCC. However, have you ever created any profile in qubec province?

Rajat_sharma

Dec 19, 2021
I also received nomination from OINP. Besides IRCC, I have also mailed OINP informing this situation. But they replied to communicate this with IRCC. However, have you ever created any profile in qubec province?
Same. OINP is asking to contact IRCC to me as well. No not for Qubec.

updateguru

Apr 30, 2024
helps needed. I received new message on MY CIC account which offer me to accept or decline nomination. So I accepted and 600 points updated automatically. However, I didn't get email from neither PNP nor CIC for confirmation of nomination or nomination package. what's processing after accepting the nomination? how long it take to get nomination package?
Thanks all :-*
how it was resolved?