+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My company is not adding NOC TEER in the job offer letter. Should I submit the original offer letter without NOC TEER

demonpreet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi, Everyone!

I started my job in Fab 2021 and received a job offer letter.

Now I am submitting my application for Canadian Experience Class Express Entry, and it is asking for a Job Letter with NOC TEER.

I work for an MNC and the HR is refusing to add the NOC TEER. Instead, they want to add another NOC code. Even though it also starts with 1, so my question is:

Should I get the updated job offer with a different NOC code (still starting with 1,) or use the original Job offer without the NOC Code or NOC TEER?

And if I get the new job offer with a different NOC CODE, where all places do I need to update the NOC Code?

vijaykrishnagv

Apr 11, 2022
You don't need to worry about adding NOC in your Job offer letter. It doesn't have to be like that. You can get a fresh offer letter from your employer which contains your salary and other job details. You need to get another letter with your roles and responsibilities (duties) from your employer. These duties should match the duties defined in the IRCC site for that NOC.