+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Portal 2 Delay - Track Timelines Here!!!

MP21

Feb 8, 2024
Did anyone got ecopr?
I submitted my photo and address on 23 april.
Still waiting for ecopr.(photo and address status- in review )

ELCR

Apr 25, 2024
Good day!

I just got my P2 email, my P1 was on April 09th.

I just got one email per family member informing I have 7 days to finalize this part, but no temporary password was sent. I'm under the BC-PNP program. When I tried to create a user, it said that the profile was already created. I'm trying to get a hold with my immigration consultant to check on this. Do you think if I try the "forget the password" with the main participant on my PR process (my wife), a new password will go to her email, even though my consultant was the one who created it? Thanks!

Reactions: Jenny jane

glauberio

Dec 21, 2023
Good day!

I just got my P2 email, my P1 was on April 09th.

I just got one email per family member informing I have 7 days to finalize this part, but no temporary password was sent. I'm under the BC-PNP program. When I tried to create a user, it said that the profile was already created. I'm trying to get a hold with my immigration consultant to check on this. Do you think if I try the "forget the password" with the main participant on my PR process (my wife), a new password will go to her email, even though my consultant was the one who created it? Thanks!
It depends on how you have sent your P1 e-mail answer.
IRCC creates the P2 (PR Portal) user e-mail based on P1 you've sent.
I (main applicant) received the first e-mail with credentials. Minutes later I've received my wife and kids e-mail without any credential.
Forgot my password shouldn't hurt, but, I would search for the original e-mail carefully before it.

ELCR

Apr 25, 2024
It depends on how you have sent your P1 e-mail answer.
IRCC creates the P2 (PR Portal) user e-mail based on P1 you've sent.
I (main applicant) received the first e-mail with credentials. Minutes later I've received my wife and kids e-mail without any credential.
Forgot my password shouldn't hurt, but, I would search for the original e-mail carefully before it.
Thanks for the tip. My consultant already replied with the email and password. All has been submitted and of course the portal didn't accept two of the pictures (my family is 4 people). I uploaded anyways. I'll be standing by in case they reject this picture and I'll retake them. The problem was not the usual brightness problem, but the resolution (For some reason they were 800 x 640 pixels. And they were London Drugs pictures and were downloaded straight from their portal. They were not scanned by me at all. I'll share what happened once I have a response from them. Cheers!

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Got my eCOPR today!!
VO: Montreal
P1 - April 5
P2 - April 26
eCOPR - May 1

My eCOPR is “issued at” Etobicoke..has this happened with other Montreal folks?
Does that mean now it’ll take ages to get PR card?

the only good thing with Montreal was the card coming pretty quickly. Don’t know if that is applicable to me anymore.

Hufe

Apr 18, 2024
Got my eCOPR today!!
VO: Montreal
P1 - April 5
P2 - April 26
eCOPR - May 1

My eCOPR is “issued at” Etobicoke..has this happened with other Montreal folks?
Does that mean now it’ll take ages to get PR card?

the only good thing with Montreal was the card coming pretty quickly. Don’t know if that is applicable to me anymore.
Congratulations!Getting eCOPR is still a good thing . Do you know why they transferred your case to Etobicoke? Did you do KAI or something ?

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Congratulations!Getting eCOPR is still a good thing . Do you know why they transferred your case to Etobicoke? Did you do KAI or something ?
Yes, I did try KAI a day before P2 but not sure if that worked, as i had tried a week earlier as well. I got P2 and eCOPR well within the expected timeframe from Montreal as per the sheet.