+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Citizenship Applications

reddermorel

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Ghost updates - there are no emails for ghost updates, you will see it on the tracker. The 'Updated Date' changes and remains with the new date. The 'New update' with a star against a stage just comes once and disappear, (like a ghost) when you refresh or login again.
Yes. This is exactly what I saw.

Reactions: hssrp

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
Ghost updates - there are no emails for ghost updates, you will see it on the tracker. The 'Updated Date' changes and remains with the new date. The 'New update' with a star against a stage just comes once and disappear, (like a ghost) when you refresh or login again.
I just casually logged in to my tracker account and saw Updated as today's date and there was a Star on bottom where Application History is. Does that mean it was a Ghost update if so I got one today.

hssrp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
I just casually logged in to my tracker account and saw Updated as today's date and there was a Star on bottom where Application History is. Does that mean it was a Ghost update if so I got one today.
Yes, thats a ghost update. The first ghost update usually means the file was transferred from Sydney to your local processing office. I've updated the notes for you on the spreadsheet. thank you!

Reactions: nirajparihar

curiousape

May 17, 2024
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1793
Application: Family (2)
Application sent: May 16
Delivered: May 16 (?Not sure)
AOR:

hssrp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
No. I can't reach them because they never pick up phone calls. I haven't heard back from the webform either. Nothing. Everyone else seems to be getting their AORs soon after they apply.
Oh ok. Not sure if it will help you but I have read about people being able to contact IRCC and talk to an agent with the below method without UCI number being dialled in first. You can give it a shot tomorrow!

"When calling ircc don't put in your uci number just click 1141 , I always get to them that way. Wherever I put in my uci number their unable to take my call."