+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Got it. You can expect your UCI to be in place after giving your biometrics. They'll hold on to issuing a BIL till they give you R10(list of document complete, hence the application is ready for review) and Medical pass.
Hi,
My first post here!
FSW-O
ITA March 29th
AOR April 25th

I just got my CAN# changed to a UCI today so I've created a Tracker profile.
My biometrics status is in progress
Background verification in progress
Medical says not started.
I'm confused about my status since I haven't received a BIL yet?? Can I expect it soon?
Also does this mean I've cleared R10 check?
Thanks

Reactions: wowangst

payal bhavsar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
May AORs, Important checklist to check before submitting your application for PR:
  1. NOC Code - it isn’t about your job title, match 70% responsibilities to a NOC code.
  2. PCC - make sure you don’t submit a black and white PCC. If even the stamp on your PCC is colored and rest is black and white, submit a colored scan that shows the colored stamps: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rejection-due-to-black-and-white-pcc.496680/.
  3. POF - Make sure to have closing balance, codified debt (or plainly listed debt declaration) on POF with your name clearly listed in it. Can’t get a letter of a specific format that state average 6 month balance? Don’t worry! You can create a PDF with POF + attach the last 6 months of bank statements to it. It works.
  4. Upfront medicals for Outland applicants - Find a panel physician listed near you: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx when you call them do tell them that you want to do an upfront medical exam for PR application. In some cases, the hospital won’t have the right code to issue an upfront test for the “Permanent residency” category, it is fine to get the test done under the “worker” category. You’ll get two documents at the end of the upfront medical tests, you’ll have to upload one of these documents - clarify it with your hospital before leaving the premises.
  5. If you are using a consultant, get your GCKey credentials. It is risky (and not so much fun :D ) to not have your own credentials.

I forgot to create the thread this month, but will post this as a check list here.
Passport reached to IRCC means passport sent to canada from any country for stamping?
I mean to say, if I am from India then my VFS will send my passport canada for stamping?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi,
My first post here!
FSW-O
ITA March 29th
AOR April 25th

I just got my CAN# changed to a UCI today so I've created a Tracker profile.
My biometrics status is in progress
Background verification in progress
Medical says not started.
I'm confused about my status since I haven't received a BIL yet?? Can I expect it soon?
Also does this mean I've cleared R10 check?
Thanks
Getting BIL is a good way to say you are R10 pass. Without that, we can't say.

As soon as you pass your medical, you'll get your BIL. :)

Reactions: Josh_dan

YHA92

Apr 4, 2023
Lebanon
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10-05-2023
Med's Done....
18-04-2023
Passport Req..
16-06-2023
LANDED..........
03-12-2023
Here's my timeline:

FSW-O
ITA: March 29
Upfront Medical exam: April 18
AOR: May 10
------------------------------------------
Fingers crossed and good luck everybody

Last edited:

gmsurendra

Feb 6, 2023
Got it. You can expect your UCI to be in place after giving your biometrics. They'll hold on to issuing a BIL till they give you R10(list of document complete, hence the application is ready for review) and Medical pass.
Giving my Biometrics, as In giving my fingerprints. I did give my fingerprints two years back for Canada work permit processing.
I was told I need not do that again for another 10 years or so, will I get a biometric request again?

pw0032239

Oct 24, 2021
Giving my Biometrics, as In giving my fingerprints. I did give my fingerprints two years back for Canada work permit processing.
I was told I need not do that again for another 10 years or so, will I get a biometric request again?
you wont get biometric request again as per my understanding. It will be automatically linked to you application

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Passed medical and received BIL yesterday but unable to register on the PR tracker tool using the UCI. It says incorrect information. Any reason for this? Any idea?