FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-05-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
I have not spoken with anyone from Ottawa yet. I only sent an email. It has been more than 28 days now and no reply on my webform. Thank you for insight on getting a lawyer.
All the best. May I ask why you haven’t called? If I were you I would have called so often I would likely be on a first name basis with the agents by now.

Jero75

Dec 10, 2019
All the best. May I ask why you haven’t called? If I were you I would have called so often I would likely be on a first name basis with the agents by now.
Good day bro. Well the latest is that my agent went to the Lagos. They said they sent an email last year which I never received requesting I come for an interview. So the next phase is interview, is that a good thing.

homosapien2canada

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-05-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
Good day bro. Well the latest is that my agent went to the Lagos. They said they sent an email last year which I never received requesting I come for an interview. So the next phase is interview, is that a good thing.
That’s a good sign. Interviews are common for spousal sponsorship, and is usually the last step. As long as all your documents are fine and your answers truthful, you’ll be fine.

Good luck.

Jero75

Dec 10, 2019
That’s a good sign. Interviews are common for spousal sponsorship, and is usually the last step. As long as all your documents are fine and your answers truthful, you’ll be fine.

Good luck.
Wow, Thanks that is a relief. Although it's not spousal sponsorship program I applied for. Thank you

homosapien2canada

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-05-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
Wow, Thanks that is a relief. Although it's not spousal sponsorship program I applied for. Thank you
My bad. I thought I read an earlier comment of yours that said something about spousal sponsorship. My bad. Which program did you apply for?

wizzyfc

Sep 21, 2019
Could you please tell what documents you submitted along with your passport. Thanks
I am sure you got this fixed already but if not here is an excerpt from the email i got sometime ago;

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO
ISSUE YOUR VISA:

☐ UPDATED FAMILY INFORMATION: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or
family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM008 and Additional Family
Information forms. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
☐ PASSPORTS: Ensure you read and follow the points below:
 There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children
must have their own passports.
 Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
 Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER:
These photographs must follow the photo specifications outlined in the following link:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf. Ensure they are taken with
a WHITE BACKGROUND and that the SIZE OF THE FACE is between 31 – 36 mm. Photos should not
be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must
be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada.