+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Khafayat Adeola Omodunbi-live- in- Caregiver

Dec 26, 2023
Dear Employers,
I Found this Job on Alberta.ca
I hereby apply for the Post of Caregiver.

I obtained Diploma in Caregiving, Certificate in Basic Life Support, Certificate in Fire Safety, Certificate in Understanding Medication for Caregivers, Certificate in Information and Communication Handling, Certificate in Infection Prevention and Control, Certificate in Basic of Nutrition and Food Hygiene, Certificate in Safeguarding the Vulnerable Adult, Certificate in Dementia Care and Management, Certificate in Health Safety, Certificate in Mental Health Care, Certificate in Deprivation of Liberty Safeguard, Certificate in General Data Protection Regulation and Certificate in Health Care Assistant.

Thanks for your Consideration.
Regards,
Khafayat Adeola Omodunbi
Call or Whatsapp:+2348063110713
Email: omodunbikhafayat@gmail.com

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Employers,
I Found this Job on Alberta.ca
I hereby apply for the Post of Caregiver.

I obtained Diploma in Caregiving, Certificate in Basic Life Support, Certificate in Fire Safety, Certificate in Understanding Medication for Caregivers, Certificate in Information and Communication Handling, Certificate in Infection Prevention and Control, Certificate in Basic of Nutrition and Food Hygiene, Certificate in Safeguarding the Vulnerable Adult, Certificate in Dementia Care and Management, Certificate in Health Safety, Certificate in Mental Health Care, Certificate in Deprivation of Liberty Safeguard, Certificate in General Data Protection Regulation and Certificate in Health Care Assistant.

Thanks for your Consideration.
Regards,
Khafayat Adeola Omodunbi
Call or Whatsapp:+2348063110713
Email: omodunbikhafayat@gmail.com
Who are you applying to? This is not a job site. Assume you are working in Alberta.