+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Offer

May 18, 2024
I got this mail from one of the agencies. please let me know if you can help me to find this out fake or real.

HOTEL RUSSIE DE BACCARAT PALACE

SUJAN NAGARKOTI 1650 Granville St, Halifax, NS B3J 1X1, Canada.
Date :- 29/04/2024 Website : www.hotelrussiedebaccaratpalace.ca
Passport No: Email : canada@hotelrussiedebaccaratpalace.ca
Nationality: NEPALESE Phone : +1-902-612-2210

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
Employment Agreement :- Dear Sujan,

We take great pleasure in extending our offer of employment to you at HOTEL RUSSIE DE BACCARAT PALACE CANADA. This employment agreement outlines the terms and conditions of the employment offer.

Position: Starting:
Duration:

F & B TEAM LEADER
Your employment with HOTEL RUSSIE DE BACCARAT PALACE CANADA. will start on the date you
report to work on JULY,29,2024, and may be dependent upon entry employment visa to CANADA.

You will be on Level 6.

You will be entitled to benefits, which are set out in this document, according to your grading level.

Your assignment is an open contract unless or until terminated in accordance with the provisions of this contract, subject to the terms and conditions outlined in this Employment Agreement.

In the event that you should resign before the completion of twenty four (24) months from the
Starting date, you will be responsible for the cost of repatriation. You will be also required to the hotel on Reimburse a Pro- rata basis for the actual cost of airline tickets, uniform, any relocation visa/work permit, Cost paid for your and any other costs associated with your employment.

Salary : Your salary will be 21.5 CAD $ per hour.

Language Allowance: N/A

Probation Period:
The first six month of your employment will be your probation period. During the probation Period the employer may terminate your employment at any time without notice and without payment being due for any end of service benefits. If you do not wish to follow hotel standards.

Should you wish to terminate your employment during the probation period you are required to give a reduced notice period of 45 days.

• Haha
Reactions: foodie69

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got this mail from one of the agencies. please let me know if you can help me to find this out fake or real.

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

We take great pleasure in extending our offer of employment to you at HOTEL RUSSIE DE BACCARAT PALACE CANADA. This employment agreement outlines the terms and conditions of the employment offer.

Duration:

F & B TEAM LEADER
Your employment with HOTEL RUSSIE DE BACCARAT PALACE CANADA. will start on the date you
report to work on JULY,29,2024, and may be dependent upon entry employment visa to CANADA.

You will be on Level 6.

You will be entitled to benefits, which are set out in this document, according to your grading level.

Your assignment is an open contract unless or until terminated in accordance with the provisions of this contract, subject to the terms and conditions outlined in this Employment Agreement.

In the event that you should resign before the completion of twenty four (24) months from the
Starting date, you will be responsible for the cost of repatriation. You will be also required to the hotel on Reimburse a Pro- rata basis for the actual cost of airline tickets, uniform, any relocation visa/work permit, Cost paid for your and any other costs associated with your employment.

Probation Period:
The first six month of your employment will be your probation period. During the probation Period the employer may terminate your employment at any time without notice and without payment being due for any end of service benefits. If you do not wish to follow hotel standards.

Should you wish to terminate your employment during the probation period you are required to give a reduced notice period of 45 days.
Hilariously fake. Why would Halifax have a Russian hotel? Website is fake with pictures of mountains. Google map it. It is an apartment building.

Reactions: rcincanada2019

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

Duration:

F & B TEAM LEADER

You will be on Level 6.

Probation Period:

Did you apply for this job? How were you interviewed?

If you have applied for this job, you would've made some research first about the company before your interview. Right there and then, you would have known if the company is real or fake.

If you did not apply to this job but got a job offer, think: why/how would anybody offer you a job you did not apply for and did not even conduct an interview?

May 18, 2024
Yes, i applied for this the vacancy published by one of the agency in nepal. I had an interview through phone call and i found that the interview was not tough. They simply offered me the job directly. And now they are saying to verify my background through www.getyoursselfverify.com for the further process and the background verification charge is 10000 neplease rupees. And one thing i doubt is the hotel has not opened yes, I checked it on google map. They said its a five star luxury property and will open in November 2024.

May 18, 2024
Did you apply for this job? How were you interviewed?

If you have applied for this job, you would've made some research first about the company before your interview. Right there and then, you would have known if the company is real or fake.

If you did not apply to this job but got a job offer, think: why/how would anybody offer you a job you did not apply for and did not even conduct an interview?

Yes, i applied for this the vacancy published by one of the agency in nepal. I had an interview through phone call and i found that the interview was not tough. They simply offered me the job directly. And now they are saying to verify my background through www.getyoursselfverify.com for the further process and the background verification charge is 10000 neplease rupees. And one thing i doubt is the hotel has not opened yet, I checked it on google map. They said its a five star luxury property and will open in November 2024.

Last edited:

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Yes, i applied for this the vacancy published by one of the agency in nepal. I had an interview through phone call and i found that the interview was not tough. They simply offered me the job directly. And now they are saying to verify my background through www.getyoursselfverify.com for the further process and the background verification charge is 10000 neplease rupees. And one thing i doubt is the hotel has not opened yes, I checked it on google map. They said its a five star luxury property and will open in November 2024.
And you did not do a research before the interview? As @Naturgrl posted above, its an apartment building.

May 18, 2024
And you did not do a research before the interview? As @Naturgrl posted above, its an apartment building.
Yes i did, this building is in construction phase right now. I had a conversation with hotel through website chat. What they told me was, they are not yet open we will be opening on November 2024. They do not console to Google yet . As per Canadian Government they can not console with Google or any social media until they are not open.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Yes i did, this building is in construction phase right now. I had a conversation with hotel through website chat. What they told me was, they are not yet open we will be opening on November 2024. They do not console to Google yet . As per Canadian Government they can not console with Google or any social media until they are not open.
Opening in November 2024? And what does the Canadian government have to do with them being in Google or not?

If you believe it's real, why ask here in the first place? You are free to do as you wish.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Stop dreaming, wake up. It's fake, doesn't exist, never will. It's a scam, move on.

HelenBarnesz

May 15, 2024
i have got the same offer and same email mentioned by our friend above !!!! Are they really fake !! I have sent them all documents and passport copy !! Is it a problem?
Kodi

Last edited: