+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer issue

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
To be honest, I hope not. You are part of, in my view, government enabled, fraudulent activity. Morally and ethically questionable..there are literally 1000s of Canadians who could do the job.
c

Thank you for your point of view. even its harsh to say so but i understand your concern

Reactions: foodie69

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
First of all, you should gather all the information from the internet. Then you can move on next step.
the reason is that a lot of scammers in this field.
Thank you for your message. Can I claim 50 points and add to my EE if a Canadian employer uses mobility francophone to offer me a job? and, if yes, does he need a positive LMIA or not?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your message. Can I claim 50 points and add to my EE if a Canadian employer uses mobility francophone to offer me a job? and, if yes, does he need a positive LMIA or not?
No you cannot claim 50 points. Employer meets requirements files for LMIA exemption. You apply for closed work permit and come to Canada. Once you work for a year, then it is possible to claim 50 points if employer is willing to offer you permanent employment one year past PR.

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
No you cannot claim 50 points. Employer meets requirements files for LMIA exemption. You apply for closed work permit and come to Canada. Once you work for a year, then it is possible to claim 50 points if employer is willing to offer you permanent employment one year past PR.
If I understand well, The Mobility francophone won't enable me to get 50 points, so if he didn't use the Mobility francophone and use instead LMIA Assessement, can I get the 50 points? Does I need to have a job offer match with my NOc code to be accepted in LMIA Assesement and Mobility

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If I understand well, The Mobility francophone won't enable me to get 50 points, so if he didn't use the Mobility francophone and use instead LMIA Assessement, can I get the 50 points? Does I need to have a job offer match with my NOc code to be accepted in LMIA Assesement and Mobility
You need an approved LMIA in your name so your experience/education should match the NOC. The officer will take into consideration whether you have the experience and education to do the job since the point of a LMIA is that no one in Canada has the qualifications and education.

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
I'm a little bit confused, as I have read that if the employer uses the Mobility Francophone program, he won`t need LMIA assessment anymore. Or LMIA Assessment is a must?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm a little bit confused, as I have read that if the employer uses the Mobility Francophone program, he won`t need LMIA assessment anymore. Or LMIA Assessment is a must?
Employer must file for a LMIA exemption first. Then you apply for closed work permit showing that you have the experience and education to do the job as well as language tests. There are people on here who have exemption under Francophone program with a job at Tim Hortons (donut shop) and there closed work permit was denied because no work experience.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/francophone-mobility.html

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
Employer must file for a LMIA exemption first. Then you apply for closed work permit showing that you have the experience and education to do the job as well as language tests. There are people on here who have exemption under Francophone program with a job at Tim Hortons (donut shop) and there closed work permit was denied because no work experience.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/francophone-mobility.html
what you mean by education, i must have an education related to the job offer or just a bachelor`s degree in any subject is enough?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
what you mean by education, i must have an education related to the job offer or just a bachelor`s degree in any subject is enough?
Yes. The NOC will state what education you should have. You show that you have at least one year job experience too in that NOC.

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
Yes. The NOC will state what education you should have. You show that you have at least one year job experience too in that NOC.
Hmm, sadly I don't have the same education as my Noc Code. My Noc code is 12100 (executive assistant) 10 years of experience and my study is English literature. Do I have a chance?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hmm, sadly I don't have the same education as my Noc Code. My Noc code is 12100 (executive assistant) 10 years of experience and my study is English literature. Do I have a chance?
Thought you worked in a hotel? Now you have 10 years experience as an EA with reference letters.

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
My primary job in the hotel is Direction assistant, and my current duties are similar to the executive assistant position in Canada. With other duties like management, reservation, and others. I thought if I changed my NOC Code I would have a chance with the Canadian employer that I'm in contact with for the moment. What do you think? and yes I have a reference letter as an executive assistant.

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
My primary job in the hotel is Direction assistant, and my current duties are similar to the executive assistant position in Canada. With other duties like management, reservation, and others. I thought if I changed my NOC Code I would have a chance with the Canadian employer that I'm in contact with for the moment. What do you think? and yes I have a reference letter as an executive assistant. In my country which Morocco we do almost everything from assistant the Manager or the boss to reservation, marketing, guest relations and more