+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2024 Citizenship application

Smcad

Apr 9, 2024
Good evening everyone,

I did my fingerprints back in January through authorized collection site. But I got an email again to give FP again with final notice.

what should I do ? I contacted the collection site and they said they had already send it to RCMP.

Final notice – Submit your fingerprints
Background verification

Waiting on you
You need to have your fingerprints taken so we can continue processing your application.
  • We sent you a finalnotice with instructions to submit your fingerprints.
  • Follow the letter or email’s instructions.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Good evening everyone,

I did my fingerprints back in January through authorized collection site. But I got an email again to give FP again with final notice.

what should I do ? I contacted the collection site and they said they had already send it to RCMP.

Final notice – Submit your fingerprints
Background verification

Waiting on you
You need to have your fingerprints taken so we can continue processing your application.
  • We sent you a finalnotice with instructions to submit your fingerprints.
  • Follow the letter or email’s instructions.
-Send the proof of fingerprints/receipt to ircc through webform.
-Call RCMP directly to ensure they sent them
-Call IRCC & speak to an agent about the situation

cicuser

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Is it worth looking at GCMS notes? My LPP has been stuck since March 19. Applied Jan 24, AOR Feb 6th.

Does it make sense to request the notes now or should I wait another month or so?
Wondering if you ordered GCMS notes or got LPP updated? My LPP is also stuck since March 13th

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Still stuck on LPP since March 6th... Submitted full Passports on April 15th... Hopefully will hear something soon. This is so draining lol
I WANNA TAKE VACATIONNN