+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ircc final decision

Grace291

Apr 24, 2024
I applied for my study permit in June 2023 but I was denied in July 2023. I reapplied on December 4th 2023 hoping to make it to the winter session, I got a message saying I passed my medicals on January 3rd, I didn’t get the decision before the winter session resumption so I had to defer my admission. I received another message asking for extra documents on February 7th and I haven’t received any update since then. It’s still saying “we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”, “additional documents have been uploaded”, “ we are processing your background check” and “your application is in progress”.
Im resuming may 6th and I don’t know what to do.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for my study permit in June 2023 but I was denied in July 2023. I reapplied on December 4th 2023 hoping to make it to the winter session, I got a message saying I passed my medicals on January 3rd, I didn’t get the decision before the winter session resumption so I had to defer my admission. I received another message asking for extra documents on February 7th and I haven’t received any update since then. It’s still saying “we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”, “additional documents have been uploaded”, “ we are processing your background check” and “your application is in progress”.
Im resuming may 6th and I don’t know what to do.
Raise a webform. Defer studies with new LOA.