+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Final Decision Update

skaur02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
That's amazing! Congratulations!!! I am glad to know that there's a queue for printing. Looks like I have some waiting to do!! Thank you for sharing the update!
I think they can send a certain number of emails in a day, that's why there's a delay in everything.
Hopefully will hear something soon. I'll keep you posted.

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
I think they can send a certain number of emails in a day, that's why there's a delay in everything.
Now it makes sense why there are people waiting for such a long time! Thank you so much! Hoping for the best!!

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
Hello sir, I am in the same situation as yours I have a final decision thing dated on OCTOBER 5 along with the COPR thing in the tracker. We called ircc on October 11. They asked us to wait. Have you yet received the golden email or have they told you that they have sent you that?

skaur02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Hello sir, I am in the same situation as yours I have a final decision thing dated on OCTOBER 5 along with the COPR thing in the tracker. We called ircc on October 11. They asked us to wait. Have you yet received the golden email or have they told you that they have sent you that?
I haven't received any email from IRCC. I've been waiting for more than 2 weeks now. I called IRCC and the representative told me that the application is still in progress and she told me to wait.
What's the date of your AOR?

eksat

Oct 19, 2023
I haven't received any email from IRCC. I've been waiting for more than 2 weeks now. I called IRCC and the representative told me that the application is still in progress and she told me to wait.
Hi
I am in the same boat like you having final decision update on 11 Oct . Please let me know when you got any email from IRCC

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
AOR May 26. Yeah they told us the same to wait. Please keep us updated whenever you get the email for portal 1.

skaur02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
How did you apply for Tracker account. I dont have surname . i am principle applicant but it says invalid
I called IRCC for this issue, Enter your full name on the family name or surname column and leave the given name column blank.
For me, it worked doing this.

Reactions: eksat