+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

uditshah070

Apr 22, 2024
Thank you for the update.

My application still says "Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate" as of May 3rd. But a police officer came to my home on April 25th and checked everything. Interestingly, my friend has the same issue.

2024-04-04 I went to BLS Brampton using their Premium Lounge service and submitted my PCC.
Please ask someone from your place to visit the Police Station and ask them for the update if there is anything that is required or left to process from your side.
They will immediately process the file once you've visited them. I had to do it for my application and my wife's application as well.

May 3, 2024
Thank you I will ask someone to visit the police station. My friend's Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) has been cleared, but there's been no update on mine. The police officer visited my home two days before visiting my friend's house. I'm puzzled by the lack of progress on my application. Has anyone else experienced this? Any advice?

May 3, 2024
I contacted my local police station, who informed me they conducted the verification online two weeks ago. However, my application status hasn't been updated yet. Has anyone else encountered a similar situation? Any suggestions on what I should do next?

May 3, 2024
I have emailed cons.toronto@mea.gov.in today. They mentioned that the PCC is still with my local police station, but a police officer visited my house on April 24th and completed everything online. So, I am not sure where the delay is. I have informed the Indian embassy of the same.

May 3, 2024
April 24th Police officer visited my house.
May 10th PCC is clear. so waiting for it to print and get posted.

Meanwhile, my friend's PCC was already printed on May 9th, and we submitted it on the same day.