+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I just received an email from Quebec Immigration

JordanPattinson

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
It says (translated):

We have sent you a message.
To view this message, log in to Arrima, then click on the Messages icon.

Please receive our best regards.

After going to the portal, it shows in the message center:

Transmission of correspondence
File number: (redacted)
Good morning,
We have sent you an official letter from the Ministry and, where applicable, its annexes. You can view this letter in the “Documents received” tab from the “My documents” menu.

However, when I go the the Documents received tab, it only shows my EOI that I had submitted earlier, and no letter.

Can anyone please explain the meaning of the message, and why nothing has appeared in my documents tab?

Mohamed ahmed wador

May 22, 2023
Djibouti
Category........
STUDY
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello my name's mohamed ahmed wador am 22 years old am from Djibouti and i have 2 children and i want to visa to canada

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
It says (translated):

Good morning,
We have sent you an official letter from the Ministry and, where applicable, its annexes. You can view this letter in the “Documents received” tab from the “My documents” menu.

However, when I go the the Documents received tab, it only shows my EOI that I had submitted earlier, and no letter.

Can anyone please explain the meaning of the message, and why nothing has appeared in my documents tab?
Hi there,

If I understood well what you meant, you submitted an EOI and you get the notification and after a couple of hours (usually 4) you receive another notification. And when checked, you only could see that EOI notification you saw previously. It happens quite all the time to get two notifications at the same time.

But if you have applied for an EOI through arrima, you will be sent a couple of notifications if you are selected. 1. the authentication, 2. Accepting or declining an invitation, then many more notification depends on how you responded -> value test, documents,...

I hope this will help you understand what happens from my own experience. Probably can be different from others.

Cheers

V.

anivanjo

Mar 19, 2021
It says (translated):

Good morning,

You should click on the message icon (in the top right corner)

JordanPattinson

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Hi there,

If I understood well what you meant, you submitted an EOI and you get the notification and after a couple of hours (usually 4) you receive another notification. And when checked, you only could see that EOI notification you saw previously. It happens quite all the time to get two notifications at the same time.

But if you have applied for an EOI through arrima, you will be sent a couple of notifications if you are selected. 1. the authentication, 2. Accepting or declining an invitation, then many more notification depends on how you responded -> value test, documents,...

I hope this will help you understand what happens from my own experience. Probably can be different from others.

Cheers

V.
No, I submitted my EOI in March, and I got the notification the same time. On the 27th of May, I got another notification, saying that you have a letter from the ministry in the "My Documents" section. But there is only my previous EOI in that section, no letter from the ministry.

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
No, I submitted my EOI in March, and I got the notification the same time. On the 27th of May, I got another notification, saying that you have a letter from the ministry in the "My Documents" section. But there is only my previous EOI in that section, no letter from the ministry.
Hey,

I have no idea what is going on, but on arrima you would expect the following letters (I will copy them in french, hope you understand the language):

Mes documents --> Documents reçus:

1. Déclaration d'intérêt
2. (if you have updated your profile on that day or anytime you update) Mise à jour de la déclaration d'intérêt
3. (if you are selected, they send you authentication because you will have to use another platform called "Mon Project Quebec") Procédure d'authentification pour votre demande de sélection permanente
4. (Your actual invitation) Invitation à présenter une demande de sélection permanente
5. (If you accept or decline) Acceptation de l’invitation à présenter une demande de sélection permanente

==> There next steps continues into "Mon Project Quebec" Platform.
Now, if you have selected that's the steps, or you can double check if there was an invitation from the link below, but it updates after a couple of days to a week, now still the 4th of May invitations.
https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/immigration-programs/regular-skilled-worker-program/invitation

Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
27 May is Saturday and you are not suppose to receive any official correspondings during the weekends and holidays.

Is it you keep modifying/updating your EOI application? Each time we update/chnage our profile we receive a notification usually on the same but sometimes later on the next day.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hey,

I have no idea what is going on, but on arrima you would expect the following letters (I will copy them in french, hope you understand the language):

My documents --> Documents received:

1. Expression of interest
2. (if you have updated your profile on that day or anytime you update) Mise à jour de la déclaration d'intérêt
3. (if you are selected, they send you authentication because you will have to use another platform called "Mon Project Quebec") Procédure d'authentification pour votre demande de sélection permanente
4. (Your actual invitation) Invitation to submit an application for permanent selection
5. (If you accept or decline) Acceptance of the invitation to submit an application for permanent selection

Now, if you have selected that's the steps, or you can double check if there was an invitation from the link below, but it updates after a couple of days to a week, now still the 4th of May invitations.
https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/immigration-programs/regular-skilled-worker-program/invitation
Thanks you have explained it very well.

For the invitation rounds at official MIFI website, it takes few weeks that they update the latest draw date

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
27 May is Saturday and you are not suppose to receive any official correspondings during the weekends and holidays.

Is it you keep modifying/updating your EOI application? Each time we update/chnage our profile we receive a notification usually on the same but sometimes later on the next day.
Hi,

It depends on where you live on the planet. There is 12 to 14 hrs time difference from Montreal to where I live. So anything sent from 10 AM to noon Montreal local time, I see it as the next day. I work between Perth and Brisbane, sometimes Sydney, Australia. I once argued with MIFI, I got a notification on 25th and they said no was 24th, then I realized that the system displays the local time. For ex. if a notification comes 30th May 00:25:00 Brisbane local time, when I come back to Perth it automatically displays 29th May 10:25:00. Hahaha!

Cheers,

V.

Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hi,

It depends on where you live on the planet. There is 12 to 14 hrs time difference from Montreal to where I live. So anything sent from 10 AM to noon Montreal local time, I see it as the next day. I work between Perth and Brisbane, sometimes Sydney, Australia. I once argued with MIFI, I got a notification on 25th and they said no was 24th, then I realized that the system displays the local time. For ex. if a notification comes 30th May 00:25:00 Brisbane local time, when I come back to Perth it automatically displays 29th May 10:25:00. Hahaha!

Cheers,

V.
Agreed :)

Abram1994

Jan 19, 2024
It says (translated):

Good morning,

Hello Jordan,
I hope you could solve your prolem. i have the same problem and they mentioned a deadline. I realy dont know what do they mean by this dealine and where should i find the documents. if you can help me from your experience. i would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Xurryta

Aug 24, 2023
Hey,

Mes documents --> Documents reçus:

1. Déclaration d'intérêt
4. (Your actual invitation) Invitation à présenter une demande de sélection permanente
5. (If you accept or decline) Acceptation de l’invitation à présenter une demande de sélection permanente

Xurryta

Aug 24, 2023
Hello, I received an invitation for the Skilled Workers Program, I entered on Project Quebec and I fit my password, but I left and now when I try to enter alone I send to Arrima

Soyotu

May 9, 2024
Hello, does anyone know if Arrima invitations are sent on every Thursday (in Canada time)?
According to the Quebec Skilled Worker Program official page is says:
  • Invitations of April 25, 2024
  • Invitations of April 11, 2024
  • Invitations of March 21, 2024
  • Invitations of March 7, 2024
So I assume if you're selected, you should receive an email notification on that specific Thursday? Any info is much appreciated!