+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to send the requested additional documents to SINP?

Jan 8, 2024
India
I have received an email requesting some additional documents from APEGS, which I have received recently. How to send those documents to SINP - by email or uploading those documents in the portal. Which will be the fastest way to get the response?

samsondevadas

Apr 4, 2024
I have received an email requesting some additional documents from APEGS, which I have received recently. How to send those documents to SINP - by email or uploading those documents in the portal. Which will be the fastest way to get the response?
Am sorry I don't know the answer for this. May I know what is your score for SINP and may I now when you applied and got ITA ?

thirdfromright

Star Member
May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
You can upload the additional documents in the SINP OASIS Portal. If you login to your account, you would see an option to upload documents for ADR.

Jan 8, 2024
India
Hi
My crs score is 400. But got nominated through SINP. In that process, they've asked for some additional documents.
This process start around Nov' 2022 still haven't received anything bright.
Twice they've asked for additional documents. Submitted but no response it's been 6 months.

samsondevadas

Apr 4, 2024
Have you submitted the ISP certification ?
Hi
My crs score is 400. But got nominated through SINP. In that process, they've asked for some additional documents.
This process start around Nov' 2022 still haven't received anything bright.
Twice they've asked for additional documents. Submitted but no response it's been 6 months.