+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to know dependents medical exams results?

mcm4ever

Feb 26, 2022
Hello there,

I have applied for PR and PMI+ and have done the medical exam under pmi+ and submitted the results with a web form (For me and my wife).
Yesterday my PR application got an update and I have passed the exam I can see that, but I can't see that my wife passed under the dependents tab.
Does the application showing that the medical exam is passed mean that I and my wife passed it, or it means just me? if the latter, what shall I do and what should happen?
I have searched the forum for such answers but found nothing.

Thank you.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hello there,

I have applied for PR and PMI+ and have done the medical exam under pmi+ and submitted the results with a web form (For me and my wife).
Yesterday my PR application got an update and I have passed the exam I can see that, but I can't see that my wife passed under the dependents tab.
Does the application showing that the medical exam is passed mean that I and my wife passed it, or it means just me? if the latter, what shall I do and what should happen?

Thank you.
If your PR application shows that the medical exam has been passed, it means that both you and your spouse (if applicable) have passed the medical exam.
The status update for your spouse's medical exam may not have been updated in the system yet, but it should update shortly.
It's important to note that there may be a delay between when you receive the results of your medical exams and when they are updated in the system. This is because the medical exam results must be reviewed by a medical officer before they are considered final.
If you are still concerned about the status of your spouse's medical exam, you can contact IRCC to inquire about the status. You can do this by using the IRCC webform or by calling the IRCC Call Centre.
If there is an issue with your spouse's medical exam results, IRCC will contact you to provide instructions on what to do next.
However, as long as you have submitted all the required documents, including the medical exam results, and IRCC has not requested any additional information or documents, you can assume that your application is still in progress.

tatianaisma

Aug 1, 2023
Hello there,

Thank you.

Hello!

Could you tell me what happened to your wife's medical results? Has it been completed?

Now I am in a similar situation, I see in the immigration tracker that my medical exam is 'completed' (primary applicant), but my husband's medical exam (dependent applicant) is still 'in progress'.

DivineQwerty

Feb 23, 2024
Hello, Same here my daughter and I did our medical and the ircc contacted me that they received my daughter's medical but mine still in progress but After 2-3 days ago I checked my portal and it shows that YOU PASSED YOUR MEDICAL EXAM, it is for both of us?