Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
How can i find the ITSM job in Canada
If you are referring to IT Service Management, note that IT is very saturated in Canada. Thousands of international students are graduating every semester (that's three times a year including summer spring/summer semester). So you will be competing with them. They have the advantage of PGWP. As @Naturgrl said, you will need a LMIA if you are outside Canada and don't have any authorization to work.

Just to set your expectations realistically, a few of my fellow international students from class 2020 still cannot find a job in IT. They have since diversified to other fields. Some were able to work in small companies, but these companies did not support their PR applications. If your plan is to work in banks, you might be lucky to get LMIA, but banks also don't support PR applications. Just be aware.

Aug 15, 2023
If you are referring to IT Service Management, note that IT is very saturated in Canada. Thousands of international students are graduating every semester (that's three times a year including summer spring/summer semester). So you will be competing with them. They have the advantage of PGWP. As @Naturgrl said, you will need a LMIA if you are outside Canada and don't have any authorization to work.

Just to set your expectations realistically, a few of my fellow international students from class 2020 still cannot find a job in IT. They have since diversified to other fields. Some were able to work in small companies, but these companies did not support their PR applications. If your plan is to work in banks, you might be lucky to get LMIA, but banks also don't support PR applications. Just be aware.

Thank you so much for brief information provide to me