+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Support Worker cap for 2024

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
What the title says. Has the Home Support Worker cap for 2024 been reached?

I cannot seem to find any info about this online. I swear I saw an IRCC page displaying the caps both for HCCP and HSWP, but now I cannot find it.

Also, both these programs are set to end on June 2024. As the demand for these programs are quite high, I wonder if IRCC plans to reopen them...

Ashunisa

May 10, 2023
FW from Philippines has completed a 6 month caregiver course. Do I still need to get an ECA and English language skills?

Ashunisa

May 10, 2023
Is there a job offer template I can use? I have ESDC-EMP5715 employment agreement for the In-Home Caregiver stream as we applied under this stream and another one that says Employment Contract Template Live-in Caregiver employer/employee contract - SC EMP 5498. Which one should I give the FW for work permit in Canada application? Since we applied for an LMIA for this stream and have received approval, should the FW still apply under the Pilot or better not to?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is there a job offer template I can use? I have ESDC-EMP5715 employment agreement for the In-Home Caregiver stream as we applied under this stream and another one that says Employment Contract Template Live-in Caregiver employer/employee contract - SC EMP 5498. Which one should I give the FW for work permit in Canada application? Since we applied for an LMIA for this stream and have received approval, should the FW still apply under the Pilot or better not to?
Does the FW have an approved work permit? Assume you live in Quebec because that is the only way to bring in a FW outside Canada with a LMIA. Having a LMIA has no impact on the pilot program. It is an application from scratch. Applicant needs ECA with at least a year of post secondary and IELTS.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/hire-permanent-foreign/in-home-caregiver.html

Loisjimmy1

May 16, 2024
I'm eagerly hoping to be hire by an Employer looking for Caregiver in Canada under the home care pilot on social work with LMIA sponsorship. Please How can I apply from Nigeria.