+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed about the Medical Exam! Urgent

seafay

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
I applied the extension of my parents' visitor visa on Sep 28 online, and get a medical report form PDF letter on Nov 17 2016. It asked me to take the exam in 30 days. Then the next day I got another pdf letter online which is the in Canada approval letter. Due to some personal reasons I didn't do the research, and some days later I received the paper document, still didn't read carefully. Because I saw the case is closed and approved online, so I assume the CIC just approve the application and won't ask for the medical exam, which is a HUGE mistake.
Today when I discussed about this with my friends, and then I checked the document again, I noticed it's a conditional one which still requires the exam in 30 days, however it's almost 2 months from now, which is so late.

I have called the clinic and made the appointment, which is next week, however I want to check online and ask is anyone got the similar experience, is it helpful to take the medical exam now, or I have to reapply it or my parents have to leave Canada right away?

Thank you!