+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Adytrc

Jan 8, 2024
Hi there's something I've noticed on this forum for a long time, I don't know if it's true or not, but @Ayanna @Zahra97 @Lexus2021, @Naz786 and perhaps other accounts as well, are probably controlled by the same person Another piece of advice is not to place too much trust in Canuck's advice, he is not an immigration lawyer or consultant.

Good luck everyone

Last edited:

NickNick22

Star Member
Jan 5, 2024
Hi there's something I've noticed on this forum for a long time, I don't know if it's true or not, but @Ayanna @Zahra97 @Lexus2021, @Naz786 and perhaps other accounts as well, are probably controlled by the same person Another piece of advice is not to place too much trust in Canuck's advice, he is not an immigration lawyer or consultant.

Good luck everyone
I think @Zahra97 is a cheater. As she repeatedly asked my personal details about an application, but never provided any answers for basic questions

Reactions: Simba112

NickNick22

Star Member
Jan 5, 2024
Hi all.

I applied for H&C in January 2023.

Just received my ATIP notes:
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: passed
Medical: not started, but same time last update Aug 2023
Infosharing: In progress

Really last note: file assigned to VR123**

What I have to expect then?
@Zahra97

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Triage: Discrimination - what does it mean?
Hi,

Triage: clerks check to make certain H&C/PRRA applications are prepared & decision ready for officers when they're finally pulled off of a shelf for a decision. That's all that triage means.

Discrimination: A rough round up of the nature of an H&C application. H&C decision-makers cannot consider refugee type decisions about persecution, however alleged discrimination is a factor for them. They do make refugee type decisions in PRRAs only.

H&C Officers only make decisions on AIP for H&C and positive or negative for PRRA. For stage two after a positive H&C (or a positive PRRA) there are lower level officers for that processing.

So, your application likely has elements alleging some sort of discrimination and the file was with the Triage team, or unit or whatever they call it. They issue files in bundles of similar cases to officers, so they'll give an officer 5 files from the same place with the same general complaint. They research that place as the open source data will likely correspond with one or more cases, and they save time and energy that way.

It's just sorting casework inside of a large inventory.

Reactions: canuck78 and Ad3y

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think @Zahra97 is a cheater. As she repeatedly asked my personal details about an application, but never provided any answers for basic questions
Be careful to share personal details.
Asking for personal details, thats a red flag. Be careful. He has so many different accounts