+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

amir13213

Mar 9, 2024
I applied in June 2023. My ATIP note showed that Grant DF was from October to February. On March 21st, my LPP was completed, but the oath has not started yet. Today, I emailed the Vancouver test office to inform them that my LPP has been completed and that I have been waiting for the oath date since then. They replied to my email, saying that my application is still in process.

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
I applied in June 2023. My ATIP note showed that Grant DF was from October to February. On March 21st, my LPP was completed, but the oath has not started yet. Today, I emailed the Vancouver test office to inform them that my LPP has been completed and that I have been waiting for the oath date since then. They replied to my email, saying that my application is still in process.
If you have paper application check for it to turn to Decision made on ECAS. What I have seen is even after LPP they are not making decision until third party investigation is done. In case you are in DF. Seems like taking between 09-12 months.Just from my assumptions from my timeline n few others on the forum.

amir13213

Mar 9, 2024
If you have paper application check for it to turn to Decision made on ECAS. What I have seen is even after LPP they are not making decision until third party investigation is done. In case you are in DF. Seems like taking between 09-12 months.Just from my assumptions from my timeline n few others on the forum.
I thought the third-party screening was completed when I received my LPP. Ecas still shows my application in process. I'm just wondering when this 9-12 month period started? From the day I got my AOR?
I received my AOR in July 2023. I hope it will be completed in the next 3 months.

ibrahim93

Oct 31, 2016
My GCMS shows location as “Grant C/FCU”, does anyone know what that means? Btw my application was submitted in Nov 2020.

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
I thought the third-party screening was completed when I received my LPP. Ecas still shows my application in process. I'm just wondering when this 9-12 month period started? From the day I got my AOR?
I received my AOR in July 2023. I hope it will be completed in the next 3 months.
Seems like third party screening is done to selected applications. You can say non routine applicants. I saw a redacted note on my application after LPP completed and I am assuming that was for the third party screening. N was done 9 months back. Hopefully you won’t have that issue. Good luck