Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
bathinda punjab
Visa Office......
pta ne :P
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavghuman said:
i did it from axis bank today itself.............mine agent was also puzzling me but i read the details given by the scotiabank that u can do wiretranfer from your financial institution or scotia bank or its affiliate branch
.the main role of kotak is to send scotia bank students application form which some of us has already done it by own and also got the investment account number.
bro me and my frnd went through alot of tension so i have made a post explaining procedure of purchasing gic please correct me if i m wrong at something
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/procedure-to-obtain-gic-t121931.0.html

sawal

Aug 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today i transferred the amount of 10,050 CAD$ from my mother's account for the purchase of GIC , is it okae to pay the amount from my mother's account ?

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
sawal said:
today i transferred the amount of 10,050 CAD$ from my mother's account for the purchase of GIC , is it okae to pay the amount from my mother's account ?
yes its perfectly fine.

Swateasy

Apr 12, 2024
Hi Guys. If I have opened a GIC account for Niagra. Will the same GIC account be applicable for other province or college?