+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gaining Experience Pilot

HarinLeo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2023
Guys,

I'm in the process to apply for my niece under gaining experience category from back home so my question is that

1. She is currently has fulltime job at Banking industry while she is working as a caregiver provider for two children in the weekends and she has been working as a part-time caregiver provider since last 4 years.

Please advise me that she should be a full-time employee as a caregiver to apply for this program? and more than one year experience as a part-time caregiver provider is eligible to apply for gaining experience?

Please advise me and your response is much appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Guys,

I'm in the process to apply for my niece under gaining experience category from back home so my question is that

1. She is currently has fulltime job at Banking industry while she is working as a caregiver provider for two children in the weekends and she has been working as a part-time caregiver provider since last 4 years.

Please advise me that she should be a full-time employee as a caregiver to apply for this program? and more than one year experience as a part-time caregiver provider is eligible to apply for gaining experience?

Please advise me and your response is much appreciated.
No. She will gain experience if approved and comes to Canada to work for your family.

HarinLeo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2023
Thank You,

Yes , She has all required documents and ready to apply
One more question that, what should I say about length of work (contract) in employment offer letter?

Starting date Jan 01, 2024 and contract finishing date: Dec 31, 2026 covering 36 months (3years) are good?

Please advise me
Thank you in advance

HarinLeo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2023
One more question that, what should I say about length of work (contract) in employment offer letter?

Starting date Jan 01, 2024 and contract finishing date: Dec 31, 2026 covering 36 months (3years) are good?

Please advise me
Thank you in advance
Can anyone reply to my above message please?