+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enquiry about offer letter

XOD 888

Apr 28, 2024
I have got a job from "dairy farm villa" in Edmonton in Alberta as supervisor how can I know that the offer letter is original or fake

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have got a job from "dairy farm villa" in Edmonton in Alberta as supervisor how can I know that the offer letter is original or fake
It is fake. No such thing as a dairy farm villa. Anything free - accommodations, food, airfare, transportation etc - fake.

XOD 888

Apr 28, 2024
The consultancy applied my work visa for the dairy farm villa only they told you will get LMIA on that only

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have paid 590 Can$ for the immigration lawyer fee for LMIA
Employers, not a worker, pay for a LMIA as they are proving no Canadian or PR can do the job. A LMIA costs $500. Once approved, then you apply for closed work permit. Post the job offer.

XOD 888

Apr 28, 2024
DAIRY

FARM

VILLA

FOOD & PACKAGING INC.
FARMHOUSE

11003 124ST NW Edmonton

Alberta,
TSM 0J5, Canada

Email- info@canadiandairyfarm.com

Re: Approval Letter

On behalf of the: - DAIRY FARM VILLA,

Congratulations!

I am pleased to extend to you this offer of temporary employment as an employee, reporting to HR
department. FARM

If you accept this offer, you will begin your work with the Company on and will be expected to work 40
hrs. per week.

You will be paid per hour, less all applicable taxes and withholdings, payable. As an employee you will be
receive temporary employment" status. As a temporary employee, you will not receive any of the employee
benefits that regular Company employees receive including but not limited to health insurance, vacation or sick
pay, paid holidays, or participation in the Company's 401(k) plan

Your work is expected to end on. However, your work with the Company is "at-will" which means that
either you or the Company may terminate your work visa at any time, with cause and with notice.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We are confident you will find this new opportunity both Challenging an
rewarding. The following points outline the terms and conditions we are proposing.

1. Accommodation - Provided by company
2. Food - Provided by company

3 Ticket to Canada - Provided by company (Including during Vacation)
4 Transportation - Provided by company
5. Working hours -8a.m - Sp.m [Mon-Fri]
6. Vacation - 28.5 days every year
7. Salary -Can$22 per hour
8. Contract -2 years

9. Extra time - Can$26 per hour

10 Insurance & Pension-According to Canadian Labor laws 11. Other Benefits - Family status, group
benefit and other fringe benefits

Type of Job: SUPERVISOR

Noc Code : 6311

By accepting this offer, you agree that throughout your work, you will observe all policies and practices
governing the conduct of our business and employees, including our policies prohibiting discrimination and
harassment. This letter sets forth the complete offer we are extending to you, and supersedes and replaces any
prior inconsistent statements or discussions. It may be changed only by a subsequent written agreement.

This arrangement may be terminated by either party upon notice in writing to either party with notice that
complies with Employment Standards (or Labor Standards) for Ontario.

I hope that your association with the Company will be successful and rewarding. Please indicate your
acceptance of this offer by signing below and returning it to. If you have any questions, please do not
hesitate to contact me.

I accept employment with the Company on the terms and conditions set out in this letter.

XOD 888

Apr 28, 2024
There is consultancy in Chandigarh India named Elevate Horizon Consultancy there are recruiting in behalf of Dairy Farm villa