+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment records for non- NOC experience ???

Avro

Jan 12, 2017
Hi all,

I have recently received my ITA in the last draw and currently in the process of updating my documents. Now I have 6 years of foreign experience (from India) in 2 different companies (different NOC profiles as well ), one being just for 1 year the other one for 5 years. Obviously I have stated my NOC for 5 years experience for FSW which is 2133 -Electrical Engineer. Now I have included all my work experiences in work history in the post ITA formats including my part time jobs and internships which I did during my MBA from Canada last year. Now my question is do I have to upload all documents as per CIC guidelines for all the experiences listed ? I only have my offer letter, and paystubs for my 1st job and experiences during my MBA. Can my application be rejected because of incomplete submission ? I have all requisite documents for the stated NOC for which I have 5 yrs exp.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
You only need to have the work history you are claiming points for in work history, otherwise leave them in personal history and you will not be required to upload any documents.

Avro

Jan 12, 2017
Thanks for your reply. I am only claiming points for my 5 years experience for NOC code -2133. But the problem is I have included all my experience in the EE profile as well as the post ITA formats. Is it too late to delete them ??

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
No, If you aren't getting points for them you can move them from work history to personal history.

Avro

Jan 12, 2017
Thanks for the reply kryt0n...which means the same applies for my spouse as well, since I am only claiming points for her education and language competency ??

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Avro said:
Thanks for the reply kryt0n...which means the same applies for my spouse as well, since I am only claiming points for her education and language competency ??
Yup!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Avro said:
Thanks for your reply. I am only claiming points for my 5 years experience for NOC code -2133. But the problem is I have included all my experience in the EE profile as well as the post ITA formats. Is it too late to delete them ??
Understand the purpose of doing anything

If you dont have documents of the job you are not claiming points and that is the reason you want to shift the WE to personal history let me tell you it will not make any difference even if you keep it in WH. IF for any work, they do not find documents satisfying the job, what maximum they do is, they wont except the job and recalculate your CRS. In case like you it will not make any difference. So do not panic and just put it where it is. But it is just advisable to put at least a single document like Ref letter or appointment letter for that job.

Avro

Jan 12, 2017
bestofluck said:
Understand the purpose of doing anything

If you dont have documents of the job you are not claiming points and that is the reason you want to shift the WE to personal history let me tell you it will not make any difference even if you keep it in WH. IF for any work, they do not find documents satisfying the job, what maximum they do is, they wont except the job and recalculate your CRS. In case like you it will not make any difference. So do not panic and just put it where it is. But it is just advisable to put at least a single document like Ref letter or appointment letter for that job.
Thanks for your reply. That's what I plan to do. I will just update my appointment letters and paystubs for my non NOC experiences and state the reason of insufficient docs in LOE..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Avro said:
Thanks for your reply. That's what I plan to do. I will just update my appointment letters and paystubs for my non NOC experiences and state the reason of insufficient docs in LOE..
you do not require to even state the reason. Just concentrate on documents for 5 yrs job. In fact the title is very clear WORK HISTORY. I don't know why work should be shifted to PERSONAL HISTORY section which is often advised in the forum. I personally would never shift any work to personal history.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
At least no one has reported being rejected for it yet. There are no rules that specify an applicant has to include all work history. The guidelines only say that you "should".

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kryt0n said:
At least no one has reported being rejected for it yet. There are no rules that specify an applicant has to include all work history. The guidelines only say that you "should".
It is about the logic of shifting.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
bestofluck said:
It is about the logic of shifting.
I concur. Half my work was in ee and half wasn't. So I'm not moving any of mine, they were just never included.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
But the point here is that it isn't penalised by the officers if you do move it.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
bestofluck said:
you do not require to even state the reason. Just concentrate on documents for 5 yrs job. In fact the title is very clear WORK HISTORY. I don't know why work should be shifted to PERSONAL HISTORY section which is often advised in the forum. I personally would never shift any work to personal history.
I had the same issue with my spouse's work and everyone here told me to shift his work to personal history but the question is when they ask me about Does (my spouse) have any work experience? I have to answer No because I am not including anything in the work section ( Which is not right since he had lots of work experience !!!)
I may add the one that he had in Canada at least I would answer Yes.

What do you think?