+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Electrician

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please find electrician job for me in Canada.
There are no jobs here. Search on Canadian job sites. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.

You will need a license to work as an electrician so look at provincial trade requirements.

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
There are no jobs here. Search on Canadian job sites. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.

You will need a license to work as an electrician so look at provincial trade requirements.
I am looking for an electrician to do a bit of work on the island- a few outlets, dock lighting, and a 230v line for an ac. Preferably someone on that can work on weekends, or over the 4th of July week. Any suggestions?

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
I am looking for an electrician to do a bit of work on the island- a few outlets, dock lighting, and a 230v line for an ac. Preferably someone on that can work on weekends, or over the 4th of July week. Any suggestions?
I got this