+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you want US Visa Appointment ‘earliest’ date?

Db1000

Star Member
Aug 8, 2022
that's great. I was concerned if I wouldn't get it since I am still waiting for Pr but I already travelled to Europe and Japan with RTD. I hope it should be fine. Thanks again!
Make sure you go over ds160 very well. Make sure you show them you just want to visit. Have ties to Canada. They already make their decision before getting there. You'll do great. All the best!

Reactions: bfour

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
Its not difficult. First fill in ds260 form and pay and get appointment date. And then try to reschedule everyday. When time is up and go to embassy for interview. They dont ask many questions. If everything is good you can take it.
DS 260 or 160? I applied 160

Giga02

Feb 20, 2024
Hello,
Has anybody gotten any early date for 2024. I tried checking every night and trust me it’s very tiring.

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
that's great. I was concerned if I wouldn't get it since I am still waiting for Pr but I already travelled to Europe and Japan with RTD. I hope it should be fine. Thanks again!
Hi which part of Europe did you visit, am planning on visiting Italy and I don't know if visa is required. I have PR and RTD.

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Hello kindly assist me please . I just filled out my ds-160 form and made the payment for the USA visa. I am stuck at the schedule appointment page. It says there are no appointments at this location. Is it possible to get appointments in Montreal this year? If no how do I schedule an early appointment?
thank you .
I don't think you will get appointment in Montreal because Montreal consulate is usually reserved for spousal sponsorship interviews of US citizens /Green Card holders.

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Because that wasn't the consulate you chose when filling the form. The consulate on the ds 160 form and where you would be doing the interview has to match.
How would I know which consulate has spots before payment? So it means I have to redo the application

Db1000

Star Member
Aug 8, 2022
How would I know which consulate has spots before payment? So it means I have to redo the application
You wouldn't know which consulate has spots. Just have to apply and see. You don't pay for the ds 160 form. Yes, you can redo it by retreiving your application and changing the consulate. That's it

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
You wouldn't know which consulate has spots. Just have to apply and see. You don't pay for the ds 160 form. Yes, you can redo it by retreiving your application and changing the consulate. That's it
Hi
How can I change consulate location without redoing the application?