+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do not compare work in Syria with work in Canada

Oct 16, 2023
Do not compare work in Syria with work in Canada. Work in Syria is outside the scope of logic
I have been in Syria throughout the Syrian crisis from 2011 and until now I work in the field of humanitarian support. I spent 13 years of my life after graduating from the Faculty of Law at the University of Aleppo. We were exposed to various risks as a result of the war, as we were working on humanitarian support files in the context of the ongoing war, and despite that I finished my master’s degree in public law in 2016 and my doctorate in public law in 2022. My job position in the Syrian Arab Red Crescent is an administrative assistant for the legal support project. I also work as an inspector in the Central Agency for Financial Oversight and Inspection for 6 years.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Do not compare work in Syria with work in Canada. Work in Syria is outside the scope of logic
I have been in Syria throughout the Syrian crisis from 2011 and until now I work in the field of humanitarian support. I spent 13 years of my life after graduating from the Faculty of Law at the University of Aleppo. We were exposed to various risks as a result of the war, as we were working on humanitarian support files in the context of the ongoing war, and despite that I finished my master’s degree in public law in 2016 and my doctorate in public law in 2022. My job position in the Syrian Arab Red Crescent is an administrative assistant for the legal support project. I also work as an inspector in the Central Agency for Financial Oversight and Inspection for 6 years.
What's the point of your lecture?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
So basically, you’ve posted your CV online, now , what’s your point ?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I got this,.