+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Child Sponsorship - Refusal

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
My son was born in India, and both my wife and I are permanent residents of Canada. Unfortunately, my son's PR application was refused due to a missing signature. I resubmitted the application on the same day but forgot to attach the refusal letter we received. I'm not sure what I should do now, as I don't want to delay his application for another month or so. I have already submitted a web form detailing these issues and included the missing letter with it.

I would appreciate any advice or guidance you can provide. Have any of you had a similar experience, and if so, what did you do to resolve it?
My son pr application returned because of legal guardian or parent signature instead of dependent son signature but I didn’t see where I put my signature
Plz reply

Umbertoya

Dec 6, 2023
I also got my application returned due to IMM5669 form. It is Web-based form and signature part is missing there. I searched it and on some YouTube guide videos I do see that section where we should electronically sign it. But in my case that whole section is missing.

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
I also got my application returned due to IMM5669 form. It is Web-based form and signature part is missing there. I searched it and on some YouTube guide videos I do see that section where we should electronically sign it. But in my case that whole section is missing.
You type the parent/guardian’s name at the end of the form.. that’s the signature.

Smartypreet24

Jan 18, 2022
They did not complain about the missing letter, and my son already got his PR approved.
In the same situation, can you please guide me if I needs to resubmit again after rejection, do I needs to pay again? And needs to start a new application? And needs to fill all the details all the forms Again?

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
In the same situation, can you please guide me if I needs to resubmit again after rejection, do I needs to pay again? And needs to start a new application? And needs to fill all the details all the forms Again?
Follow the instructions in the letter you received. Everything you need to do should be there.