+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Country of Origin and residence , Address history

Nauman_2017

Mar 28, 2017
Hi Dears,

I have home (parents home) same address since 2012 till now in my country of origin, in the same tenure i was resident of 3 countries, when ever i am going home i am staying at same address at country of origin so i want to mention it as in address history as from 2012 till present.

At the same time right now my job is at UAE and i am resident there 6 months ago i had to travel frequently between UAE and another country due to business trips for a project as iam travelling very frequently so company has arranged residence permit for other country as well...so i have to mention that in address history too.

Question is all 3 will be overlapping dates or atleast 2 of them at any moment, any advices how to put them all...

Note that in previous years i had many business trips much more than 6 months if i sum them up so shall i put them in address history too (mainly i stayed at company guest houses or hotels). Please share experiences.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
The address history and travel history is for CIC to check if you need to get/submit PCC for a particular country that you’ve stayed at for more than 6 months.

In your address history, put the address of country of origin from 2012 to the date that you moved to UAE, and your current address is your country of residence. For your case, there will be two since you also got work permit for country A and B. You may also attach an LOE for the two residence address.

For your business trips, it will go to the Travel History.