+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR No updated in tracker but no email yet.

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
Update: I got the first e-mail today, i.e. 20 December 2023 and COPR no. was updated on the tracker on around 10th October.
I have exact same date for Portal 1 email , no Portal 2 yet.

Sep 23, 2023
I got the second e-mail on Jan 2 (The first email was on the 20th December). Confirmed my presence in Canada on the same day and added my address and photograph. Waiting for eCOPR and further instructions.
Got my second email today (Jan 5th). Followed the same procedure and awaiting ecopr.
Heartiest congratulations in advance.

simrandhingsa

Jan 5, 2024
Am in the same boat as you, all green around that time in October and no movements :(
same boat.. all turned green in tracker and waiting for final decision since Oct 05. Can see the copr#. Called IRCC twice and they say the application is still in progress. I am getting really anxious now.
Any suggestions on what can be done?

Sep 23, 2023
How much time are they gonna take to issue eCOPR? and sending the PR Card after that?
I have no idea. Could take to 1 week to 2 months. It's really difficult to predict ircc and their timelines irrespective of cec,pnp and fsw. My friend (cec) submitted application on July, got his first email on Jan 4th, the second email on Jan 5th along with ecopr to download. My other friend(cec) got his ecopr after two weeks of second email. Generally, the cec candidates' whole file processing is quicker compared to others.

For pr card, the time line mentioned in the ircc website is 29 days. So we can expect it any time from ths issuance of ecopr. This PR journey is testing our patience at its best.

Last edited:

new_to_canada

Apr 17, 2020
I have no idea. Could take to 1 week to 2 months. It's really difficult to predict ircc and their timelines irrespective of cec,pnp and fsw. My friend (cec) submitted application on July, got his first email on Jan 4th, the second email on Jan 5th along with ecopr to download. My other friend(cec) got his ecopr after two weeks of second email. Generally, the cec candidates' whole file processing is quicker compared to others.

For pr card, the time line mentioned in the ircc website is 29 days. So we can expect it any time from ths issuance of ecopr. This PR journey is testing our patience at its best.
I received my eCOPR today, i.e. 8 Jan 2023. I submitted my second e-mail requirements on 2nd Jan 2023. My address has been accepted but my photo is still showing "In review with IRCC"....does this mean there's a problem with my photo and I have to resubmit it?

Reactions: philadelphia@147
Sep 23, 2023
I received my eCOPR today, i.e. 8 Jan 2023. I submitted my second e-mail requirements on 2nd Jan 2023. My address has been accepted but my photo is still showing "In review with IRCC"....does this mean there's a problem with my photo and I have to resubmit it?
Many Congrats for your pr status mate. No idea about it. Give some time. If any rejections/corrections ircc will inform you before your pr card postal.

Reactions: new_to_canada

Mat13

Jan 12, 2024
(CEC: Inside Canada)
AOR - July 7
Biometrics- Sep 22

On PR status tracker:
Activity status updated: Medical exam Dec 20, 2023

Activity status updated: Background verification Dec 28, 2023

I can see my COPR number from Dec 29 from the tracker, still no official email on my portal.
Should I wait for their email or contact IRCC via webform, please advice.

Thanks in Advance