+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Claims Under Review - Email from CRA

jithucan123

Feb 19, 2015
Hello,

I got an Email from CRA which says two Claims, Student Loan Interest and Registered Pension Plan Deduction are under review. I have attached my Student Loan Statement and my T4 Forms and uploaded these documents from my CRA Account on 16-Aug-2023 and the status says "Received" and I also got a confirmation number.

Could you please let me know what would be the next step? Do I need to contact CRA office to check whether they received all the required documents or should I wait till I get an update from CRA?

In the Email it says it is a time sensitive issue.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello,

I got an Email from CRA which says two Claims, Student Loan Interest and Registered Pension Plan Deduction are under review. I have attached my Student Loan Statement and my T4 Forms and uploaded these documents from my CRA Account on 16-Aug-2023 and the status says "Received" and I also got a confirmation number.

Could you please let me know what would be the next step? Do I need to contact CRA office to check whether they received all the required documents or should I wait till I get an update from CRA?

In the Email it says it is a time sensitive issue.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks
I would assume since you got online confirmation you don't need to call to reconfirm but you can if you want to. Apart from that all you can do is wait to hear from them.

Reactions: jithucan123