+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Child care provider pilot

Nishath

Dec 28, 2023
Hello

can someone clarify we just submitted file for child care provider in gaining experience .but there was only one gaining category was open since morning home support worker gaining experience .is that right one for both childcare and support gaining experience?if someone else filled for childcare gaining experience what category u have selected .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello

can someone clarify we just submitted file for child care provider in gaining experience .but there was only one gaining category was open since morning home support worker gaining experience .is that right one for both childcare and support gaining experience?if someone else filled for childcare gaining experience what category u have selected .
Yes that is correct. Did you submit and get time stamp.

Nishath

Dec 28, 2023
Yes file got submitted and received email .just got confused later that gaining experience was only for home support.thanks for confirming

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes file got submitted and received email .just got confused later that gaining experience was only for home support.thanks for confirming
Again what did you apply for and what time? What was time of your submission? Home Child Care provider closed this morning. Home support worker is still open and is for caring for adults/seniors. If you applied for home support worker then you didn’t apply for child care provider as it was already closed. Child care provider would not have shown up as it was closed. I don’t think you got your application in time.

Nishath

Dec 28, 2023
I think we submitted in wrong category it was childcare and submitted in home support .is that later we can raise webform or not or we just missed it .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I think we submitted in wrong category it was childcare and submitted in home support .is that later we can raise webform or not or we just missed it .
If child care was not an option, it had already closed. I think it closed within two to three hours. Home support will be open for months. So you missed it. No sense in raising a webform as child care program met its quota.

Suvash

Jan 8, 2024
We are Child Care Provider gaining experience category, out of Canada applicant for 2023 (applied on 1st Jan, 2023). We were asked for medical checkup on September 2023 and waiting for the result. Dose anyone get visa or result among the 2023 applicant of Child Care Provider pathway??