+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CERTIFICATE OF ACCEPTANCE IN QUEBEC---

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
You are lucky i must say,
The CAQ office is very incompetent if see the reviews.
I just wanted to extend for four months as i had to defer due to covid and now im going through all these hassle , above that my current caq will expire in aug 30.
Hope to hear something good from them.
I think everyone has his own experience because in my case CAQ was pretty much fast but the permit itself is still taking forever

Jun 15, 2022
Visa Office......
Manila
hi good day is there a chance to refuse your application for study permit even you have a CAQ certificate? or is there a big chance to approved it?

zoequdd

Mar 28, 2024
yes, checked the one given on the website. I have issues with the Arrima portal, it says the information does not match and therefore I cannot make the payment. Does anyone have any solutions?

karthik_V24

Apr 30, 2024
yes, checked the one given on the website. I have issues with the Arrima portal, it says the information does not match and therefore I cannot make the payment. Does anyone have any solutions?
You got it solved? I think you need to enter the file number and not the application number while submitting the documents but for making payment application number is enough.

yassBM

May 2, 2024
Hello all, I've applied to the skilled workers program from Tunisia and received the CSQ in July, finished my medicals on 29th of November 2023 and the required documents for residency the 2nd of December and since then not a beat from the IRCC, approaching 5 months now knowing that people applied after me and got called up. Can you tell me should I be worried ? in that case is there any assistance number or email should we contact thank you !!