+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Startup Visa Program

Feb 7, 2024
Hi there,

I am seriously thinking on applying for Startup Visa (Incubator Program). Does anyone already in that stream?

Any success stories to unleash curvy things in the process? Any complication?

Anyone had experience with Henley and Partnars? Basically I am engaged with them and they advised me that it's probably the best and less risky option (likely to succeed compared to other programs) and they said they will help throughout the process.

So in general, please anyone in the Startup visa Program already and through Incubator Letter of Support Stream, please can you reply here, so I can start asking more questions?

My circumstances:
MBA qualified (Experience working in Insurance and Accounting fields in the last 5years)
Planning to sell my property to generate funds for the Startup Visa Program.
My brother will sponser to offset any shortcoming in the funds.
Wife and 2kids (5y n 3y).

Please advise, I am very new in the Start up Visa stream and reading a lot these days.d

kiran0827

Feb 11, 2024
I have an account in the PR portal which was created when I submitted my application. I got the 1st PR confirmation email on 26th January 2024. In my reply I didn't mention I have an account in the PR portal and gave another email id, Today I got an automictic response message as below:

This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html.

I already logged in to my account with my old credentials but didn’t find the Permanent Residence Confirmation tab. Should I create the account with the email ID given to them while replying to the PR confirmation email?