+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics validity

kac_hy

Jan 29, 2024
Please I need advice on my application. I had applied for study permit in January 2024, and i went for biometrics, but my application was returned cause of attestation letter. Now my attestation letter is out and I want to reapply, I want to ask if my biometrics is still Valid or would I have to do my biometrics again?.. cause I don't know what to answer in the biometrics validity section in my application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please I need advice on my application. I had applied for study permit in January 2024, and i went for biometrics, but my application was returned cause of attestation letter. Now my attestation letter is out and I want to reapply, I want to ask if my biometrics is still Valid or would I have to do my biometrics again?.. cause I don't know what to answer in the biometrics validity section in my application.
Biometrics usually are valid for 10 years.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
As part of the application, you will be asked whether you have done biometrics in the last 10 years. Answer yes.