+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Again Request April 2023 TRV?Select Yes for again

alpha_eg

Mar 25, 2024
Thanks.
However, its asking for the processing office and I'm not sure which office has my file. How would I know the processing office?
I am not sure just do some internet search and you will find out . in my country, it is just one office for the whole country

zaladenish

Apr 3, 2024
You are welcome ! Good luck
Just spoke to the IRCC office and they said that as the Biometrics are still valid for the next 5 years, they would not ask to do it again and refund the fees charged.
What was your remaining validity of biometrics when you did the new biometrics?

alpha_eg

Mar 25, 2024
Just spoke to the IRCC office and they said that as the Biometrics are still valid for the next 5 years, they would not ask to do it again and refund the fees charged.
What was your remaining validity of biometrics when you did the new biometrics?
1 year
I adivce you to send them a webform and do a try

SASIF

Star Member
Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes just send a webform and select your country so that it sends to the visa office in your country with the reciept of payment attached and they will send a new BIL to you after that you can go do biometric and leave your passport for visa on the same day
After sending the web form how long did it take for them to respond. I am in the same situation, waiting for their reply but very usure if I should wait or not before submitting passport for visa stamping because the automated reply is saying it will take 28 days and I deadline for passport submission is in two weeks

alpha_eg

Mar 25, 2024
After sending the web form how long did it take for them to respond. I am in the same situation, waiting for their reply but very usure if I should wait or not before submitting passport for visa stamping because the automated reply is saying it will take 28 days and I deadline for passport submission is in two weeks
It took just few days they didnt respond to the mail but issued new BIL to the account .
how long did you send the webform? And from which country are you applying ?

SASIF

Star Member
Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It took just few days they didnt respond to the mail but issued new BIL to the account .
how long did you send the webform? And from which country are you applying ?
Sent the web form yesterday, got passport request a day before on 2 April.