+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bank statement help urgently

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Do you really mean that the whole money should have been completed in the acount for three month before sending statement. What of if some is there before 3month like 300CAD then 500 is added about one and a half month then 900 enters about a month befor sending statement. Is okay like this. If I provide my pay slip and my account also show have been earning salary constantly with my annual pay of 10,000 canadian dollar. Hope I will not be rejected. I have met the 67, i got 69. I have 75 day to submit to VO.
Please help.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TJ2010 said:
Do you really mean that the whole money should have been completed in the acount for three month before sending statement. What of if some is there before 3month like 300CAD then 500 is added about one and a half month then 900 enters about a month befor sending statement. Is okay like this. If I provide my pay slip and my account also show have been earning salary constantly with my annual pay of 10,000 canadian dollar. Hope I will not be rejected. I have met the 67, i got 69. I have 75 day to submit to VO.
Please help.

Hi,

If you are savings small amount of money on a regular basis then it should be fine, normally CHC question about those funds which are large and came into the account a month or few weeks before submitting the full docs so they question if its your own money or not. But as you have payslips and savings history you can show that its your own money and you been saving it for a while. Some applicants do borrow money and put it in the account a week ago and then after a week they just take out the current balance statement from the bank which shows only current balance but not the transactions history and it worked for them. And if you have a job offer in Canada then you dont even have to show the funds.

Cheers
Saki

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Please help.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TJ2010 said:
Please help.
See if you have the total required funds at the time of submitting full documents then its fine if you have made deposites of 300 and then 500 and 900 again as long as these are in the account at the time of showing the statement its absolutely fine. Your payslips and annual salary wont give you much because CHC see it as a savings so even if you are earning $10k per annum but you are not saving anything from it then it wont count.

Cheers
Saki

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
How long should the total amount spend in the account before sending statement, for it not to generate questions.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TJ2010 said:
How long should the total amount spend in the account before sending statement, for it not to generate questions.
It is recommended to have money atleast 1 month before sending out the statement anything less than that might create an inquiry.

Cheers
Saki

PUNJAB BOY

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
Hi,

U need not to sent Bank Statement, just sent Bank certication letter showing that u have that much of amount in ur account on particular date.

they need one of three things:

1. Bank Certification Letter.
2. Bank Statement
3. Evidence of Balance in Account ( Which can be either 1 or 2)

They ask twise to me for proof of funds and on both ocassions , i submit Bank Certification Letter . They are mostly concerned with the fact that at time of admission in canada u have that money in some form

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:)HI Punjab boy,

Can you explain us breifly on what stages they ask u for the Proof of fund.... On my docmnt submssn stage i just given the Bank Crtfcte. , But now if they ask me for the Bank statmnts for three months, there is nothing. :( So can i give them again Bank crtficate..? or they must need the Bank stmnts. What did they ask u on the second stage .... and when did they asked .. before medical or with medical..? Please advice

JM

martina_p

Star Member
May 15, 2010
croatia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER DEC 05
IELTS Request
sent with app.
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02... add doc sent 03.03
Passport Req..
...RPPR... req. April 08
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2015
hi
question ... i have a bank loan ( credit ) for my collage school ... do you think that is going to ba a problem ???
i will have my money for POF ..

tnx

PUNJAB BOY

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
They ask for it once at time of medicals and once after that in my case . they only requested proof of funds, they never mention proof of funds

manir

Star Member
Aug 24, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2009
PUNJAB BOY said:
They ask for it once at time of medicals and once after that in my case . they only requested proof of funds, they never mention proof of funds
Hi Punjabboy, did u apply thru aeo and as far as i know aeo need not any pof. Isn't it?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
martina_p said:
hi
question ... i have a bank loan ( credit ) for my collage school ... do you think that is going to ba a problem ???
i will have my money for POF ..

tnx

Hi,

Loan is not a problem as long as u have required funds to show as a proof. Everyone has some debts like credit cards, mortgage etc but if you are able to show required funds then its fine.

Cheers
saki

martina_p

Star Member
May 15, 2010
croatia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER DEC 05
IELTS Request
sent with app.
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02... add doc sent 03.03
Passport Req..
...RPPR... req. April 08
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2015
tnx soo much
i will have 20 000 cad for me and my boyfriend... enough ;D

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
PUNJAB BOY said:
Hi,

U need not to sent Bank Statement, just sent Bank certication letter showing that u have that much of amount in ur account on particular date.

they need one of three things:

1. Bank Certification Letter.
2. Bank Statement
3. Evidence of Balance in Account ( Which can be either 1 or 2)

They ask twise to me for proof of funds and on both ocassions , i submit Bank Certification Letter . They are mostly concerned with the fact that at time of admission in canada u have that money in some form
Dear All
Wold anybody throw some light what do we mean by a bank certification letter? and if someone has its text lease paste it here so that i can use it for getting one for me

regards

meanne

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
I have the same problem :(

My bank statement history is like this

Month 1 - cad8000
month 2 - cad8500
month 3 - cad8000
month 4 - cad8000
month 5 - cad10500
month 6 - cad15000

I am applying for myself only. will this be enough proof of funds or it should be cad11000+ from month 1?
I really am confused. Please need your advice.