+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

as soon as I add representative details on my kids application, it is turning ON the representative section for all the applicants

rdankhara

Apr 20, 2024
I am applying for Me (Principle Applicant), My wife and My daughter for visitor visa. My kid is just 2.5 year old so she can't applyf or herself.
Due to which I am choosing option YES for "Applying on behalf of someone else" for my daughter. As soon I select option YES, it is changing the same for me and my wife as well.

I am not sure why this is hapening. is thsi expected?

I am applying for myself and kid, my wife is applying for heself.

So out of 3 application, only my daughet should fill up IMM5476 but for some reasont the "Applying on behalf of someone else" section is changing to YES for all 3 applicants.

Trillionex

Apr 29, 2024
I am applying for Me (Principle Applicant), My wife and My daughter for visitor visa. My kid is just 2.5 year old so she can't applyf or herself.
Due to which I am choosing option YES for "Applying on behalf of someone else" for my daughter. As soon I select option YES, it is changing the same for me and my wife as well.

I am not sure why this is hapening. is thsi expected?

I am applying for myself and kid, my wife is applying for heself.

So out of 3 application, only my daughet should fill up IMM5476 but for some reasont the "Applying on behalf of someone else" section is changing to YES for all 3 applicants.
Hello facing the same issues..did you got solutions..??

rdankhara

Apr 20, 2024
Update: I submitted the form by selecting NO in "Applying on behalf of someone else" section.

My daughter is 2.5 years old at the time of applying.

Got approved in 14 days.

Trillionex

Apr 29, 2024
Update: I submitted the form by selecting NO in "Applying on behalf of someone else" section.

My daughter is 2.5 years old at the time of applying.

Got approved in 14 days.
Can you ellobrate please..
So you selected no for all applicants.
Your wife kid yourself.
Or you selected no in yours only.
Because when I select NO
Every applicants representative form disappears and if I select yes every form is automatically generated.

rdankhara

Apr 20, 2024
I created combined proof of funds for me and my wife and used same for all 3 of us.

For my wife I did show her business. For me I showed my job related document.

For my daughter I added written communication saying I will finance her trip.

You will have to write separate letter for all on purpose of travel but finance proof can be combined.

just add in letter on why you will return to India like you have property here or job or business in India.

Last edited:

Trillionex

Apr 29, 2024
I created combined proof of funds for me and my wife and used same for all 3 of us.

For my daughter I added written communication saying I will finance her.

You will have to write separate letter for all on purpose of travel but finance proof can be combined.

just add in letter on why you will return to India like you have property here or job or business in India.
Thank you for your appropriate reply.
Appreciate it.

Trillionex

Apr 29, 2024
You

For my daughter I added written communication saying I will finance her trip.

You were going for family visit or tourist visa.