+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for new Temporary Residents Visa in a short time

Jan 3, 2017
To whom so ever it may concern.

My temporary resident visa is expired but I have a valid study permit. The officer at the cox office told me that I just need the permit. But recently I found out that I need TRV too.

I'm going on my vacation in 7 days. Can I re- enter Canada. I do have a visa for America. I read the other discussion the said to come from America to Canada you just need a study permit and not TRV.

Looking forward to all the options. Thanks and Happy New year.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Ratan.Malhotra said:
To whom so ever it may concern.

My temporary resident visa is expired but I have a valid study permit. The officer at the cox office told me that I just need the permit. But recently I found out that I need TRV too.

I'm going on my vacation in 7 days. Can I re- enter Canada. I do have a visa for America. I read the other discussion the said to come from America to Canada you just need a study permit and not TRV.

Looking forward to all the options. Thanks and Happy New year.
You would need a Valid TRV to re-enter Canada however if you have US Visa you might be able to enter Canada by road (confirm with CIC). If you are coming by air you would definitely need valid TRV.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Ratan.Malhotra said:
The exception of being able to enter from the US with a valid permit and an expired TRV doesn't apply if you go to a third country.

You will require a TRV regardless.