+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICATION FOR CAREGIVER JOB

Dec 13, 2023
Nigeria
Category........
Other
Good morning Sir/Madam, My Name is Chinedu Damian Ekwulugwo am from Anambra State Nigeria. I'm 36 years old, I want to apply for the job of caregiver job in your country because i have over 3 years experience as a caregiver with Iycon foundation Nigeria, I promise to discharge my duties deligently, humility, Hardwork, Wisdom, Love and Care.
I will be delightful if my application will be fully granted and considered as a caregiver.
Email: bekeechinedu1987@gmail.com
Thanks.

Asamo3456

Dec 30, 2023
Hi Sir /Madam
My name is Moses a degree nurse with 8 years experience as a health care professional with much enthusiastic, empathy and skills in the health care setting .I’m by this message want to show much interest in the health care job in your country and I promise to be a good team when I’m been considered.
mosisasa53@gmail.com
Thanks

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Guys, don't post personal information in this forum. You will scammed for sure. This forum is for people who want to share experiences in the coming January 1 application. If you want to work in this field in Canada, try to get legally here first (student, tourist) and try to find someone who could provide you with an LMIA to work as a caregiver; only after that, you will be in the position of applying to this pilot if still open in 2025 and fulfill all the requirements. use the immigration official site to read and understand all the programs available for your immigration profile. Good Luck is a complicated journey but you can make it

Reactions: chuksify

lulundeli

Dec 31, 2023
Guys, don't post personal information in this forum. You will scammed for sure. This forum is for people who want to share experiences in the coming January 1 application. If you want to work in this field in Canada, try to get legally here first (student, tourist) and try to find someone who could provide you with an LMIA to work as a caregiver; only after that, you will be in the position of applying to this pilot if still open in 2025 and fulfill all the requirements. use the immigration official site to read and understand all the programs available for your immigration profile. Good Luck is a complicated journey but you can make it

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You are posting very good advice but to “deaf” ears. Several weeks ago, a YouTuber from Nigeria posted a video about getting caregiver jobs in Canada (and how easy it is), and posted this forum as a link to apply for jobs. Since then the forum has been inundated with people wanting jobs. Moderators are aware.

Bright Juliet

Jan 4, 2024
Good morning Sir/Madam, My Name is Bright Juliet, am from Imo State, Nigeria. I'm 26 years old, I want to apply for the job of caregiver job in your country because i have over 2 years experience as a caregiver with Constant Mercy and praise foundation Nigeria, I promise to discharge my duties deligently, humility, Hardwork, Wisdom, Love and Care.
I will be delightful if my application will be fully granted and considered as a caregiver.
Email: ugochibright74@gmail.com
Thanks.

Cabenso

Jan 5, 2024
Good morning Sir/Madam, My Name is Anya Solomon Okocha, am from Lagos State, Nigeria. I'm 22 years old, I want to apply for the caregiver job in your country because i have over 3 years experience as a auxiliary male nurse with Onyems.B. Medical hospital in Nigeria, I promise to discharge my duties diligently, humility, Hard Work, Wisdom, Love and Care.
Email: solomonanya0@gmail.com
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good morning Sir/Madam, My Name is Anya Solomon Okocha, am from Iagos State, Nigeria. I'm 22 years old, I want to apply for the caregiver job in your country because i have over 3 years experience as a auxiliary male nurse with Onyems.B. Medical hospital in Nigeria, I promise to discharge my duties deligently, humility, Hardwork, Wisdom, Love and Care.
There is no job and no application.

Jan 5, 2024
I am very much interested in your Care giving jobs. I have experiences in dealing with both young and old. I have been working in the hospital for over 2 years where I interact daily with sick persons as a Porter/Orderly and have also received on the job training in Physiotherapy. I have also mastered the art of moving a sick patient. I am also certified in CPR and holds a diploma in Early Care also dealing with children. I have a 10-year track record dealing with young children 0 to 6 years old. I also have experience in team leadership and presently holds a supervisor position at the hospital that I work. Just to add that i am from Jamaica am very mature and experience and just excited for the family I will be working with.