+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for Caregiver Job with Visa Sponsorship

Dec 14, 2023
I am Richmond Aku-kolgo, a 36 years old registered nurse from Ghana West Africa. I have acquired a wide range of skills and experience in care giving from my six years practice as a registered nurse in both hospital and health center settings. My experience has been in both medical and surgical ward settings, i have provided the necessary bed side nursing by supporting and enabling patients to perform basic life activities. I hope my application the necessary consideration. Thank You. attacked is my resume. email; richmondakukolgo@gmail.com my resume
my certificate

Sandra123

Dec 14, 2023
Application for Caregiver

I am Onyekachukwu Sandra Uwagbai , I have more than eight years of clinical experience serving patients. I am a proactive, confident, and resilient healthcare assistant who communicates effectively with the team and the multidisciplinary team, ensuring patient confidentiality and supporting their families/caregivers to deliver high-standard care. I am passionate, dedicated, reliable, and a good team player, always maintaining a positive attitude.

I possess the necessary experience to tackle various scenarios while maintaining high professionalism and enthusiasm. Currently, I work as a healthcare assistant. I am more experienced and passionate than ever about providing high-quality care while ensuring professionalism and considering patients' dignity, privacy, and cultural and religious needs. As a care assistant, I provide additional support for people, enabling them to live independently for as long as possible. I am a hardworking and ambitious individual who works effectively in a team environment, reacting to situations and maintaining a high standard of care within a fast-paced environment, achieving my tasks with minimal supervision.

I communicate effectively, maintain confidentiality, and have completed NVQ 3 and a Care certificate. My knowledge and understanding of patients' needs place me in good standing for my career as a healthcare assistant. am excited about the opportunity to work in Canada, I would appreciate this opportunity. I look forward to the possibility of an interview and the opportunity to discuss my role and how I can contribute to your organization.

Sincerely,

Onyekachukwu Sandra Uwagbai

Dec 15, 2023
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am writing to express my heartfelt interest in the Caregiver position at your
esteemed organization. Caring for others has been a guiding light in my life,
and I am committed to making a meaningful difference in the lives of those l
serve.
Being a caregiver isn't just a job; it's a calling that I wholeheartedly embrace. I
have dedicated my career to providing compassionate support and ensuring
the well-being of individuals who need it most. Whether it's assisting with daily
tasks, offering emotional support, or simply being a reassuring presence, I take
pride in being a pillar of strength for those in my care.
What sets me apart is my unwavering dedication to empathy. I believe that
lid re is the cornerstone of caregiving, and I approach each day with a
heart full of compassion. I am a patient listener, a dependable friend, and a
souitt of comfort in times of need.
I am driven by the belief that every person deserves to be treated with respect
and dignity, regardless of their circumstances. Your organization's commitment
to providing exceptional care aligns perfectly with my values, and I am excited
about the opportunity to bring my caregiving expertise, warmth, and
dedication to your team.
Thank you for considering my application. I eagerly anticipate the chance to
contribute my skills, compassion, and unwavering commitment to your
organization and to make an immediate and positive impact as your
Caregiver.
Sincerely,
Ngoh lilian.

Dec 15, 2023
Naomi Dyana Emmanuel

No1 ogunike lekki phase 1

babydyana6299@gmail.com

+2348148009124

2023/12/16

APPLICATION FOR CAREGIVER WORK IN

CANADA

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am applying for the personal care assistant position currently advertised with Home Health Care Services. I believe that my excellent interpersonal skills, and personal care experiences can make me be among the best candidate for the job. My professional background has provided me with exceptional knowledge and the confidence needed to properly assist people with their personal care needs. I also fulfill several key requirements of your job description, having performed a variety of tasks for patients such as grooming, bathing, dressing, and assisting with ambulation. Additionally, I am well versed in the dietary aspects necessary for planning, preparation, and serving meals, and I have fed and transported patients under the supervision of physicians and registered nurses. I am comfortable with housekeeping and laundry tasks as well as managing medication reminders and offering companionship to engage clients in everyday living. As a dependable and trustworthy individual who takes immense satisfaction in providing care for people of all cultures, I am dedicated, hardworking, and can tackle any challenge. My resume is enclosed for your review, and I hope to hear from you soon to arrange an in-person interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Naomi Emmanuel

ogechi juliet

Dec 15, 2023
My name is juliet, I'm from Nigeria
I am writing to apply for the Personal Caregiver position with your organization. With my extensive experience in the home care industry, I am confident that I can make a positive contribution to the team.

I have 2 years experience taking care of a child and 9 months of experience providing care of an elderly. I am passionate about providing quality care and ensuring my clients’ safety and comfort. I am especially skilled in providing companionship, developing care plans, and helping clients with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.

My background and experience have given me a deep understanding of the importance of providing compassionate and personalized care to each individual. I am patient and reliable, and I am confident that I can be an asset to your team. I take pride in my work and have a strong commitment to providing the highest quality of care.

In addition, I am a mother of two girls I watch and took care of my kids while growing up and I also took care of my younger ones .

I am confident that my skills and experience make me an excellent candidate for this position. I am eager to further discuss my qualifications and how I can be a valuable member of your team.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
My email address spencermaris25@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Ogechi juliet

Dec 20, 2023
MUODOZIE VERONICA CHISOM
No 36 anishere street/bustop
Iyano Ekoro junction
AbulegbA bustop Lagos.
Veronicachisommuodozie@gmail.com
+2349055747647
20/12/2023

APPLICATION FOR CAREGIVER IN CANADA

Dear Hiring Manager ,

I am applying for the caregiver position currently advertised with Home Health Care Services
I am a person support worker / caregiver.
I am an enthusiastic Compassionate
Support Worker/caregiver
who thrives on accepting Challenges and accompushes her assigned
responsibility with
supervision. Has over 2 years extensive experiences
working with adults and families, including individuals with Autism, Parkinson and
Dementia in different settings. Gained tremendous skills and knowledge during my
Practicum practices in Accentcare Home Health Services and Lagoon Hospital.
Restorative Practices, Selective Mutism, Group Facilitation, Suicidal Prevention (ASSIST,
safe Talk.
ASK), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), and other personal support
worker/caregiver duties

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Personal Support Worker at Accentcare Home Health Services, Lagos Nigeria
4 April, 2022 - Till date

1) Monitoring medical dressings, recording process and reporting any changes to the Nurse
or Doctor on duty .
2) Assisting clients with taking medications prescribed by Doctor, recording dosage and
time taken.
3) Assist in safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movements of clients.
4) Safely using aids and personal equipment in a manner that respect the dignity of
patients for example walking frame, wheel chairs, Standing, walking or exercising.
5) Develop and maintain positive and effective communications with the individual(s)
and their families, management, co-workers, and all others that are involved in the
inamiduals care.
6) Carry out activities of daily living (Promoting physical care, Menu preparation,
administering medication, day to day house management and getting the clients to be a
part of the community.
Care for individuals or families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption,
convalescence, providing companionship, personal care, or help in adjusting to a new
lifestyle.
7) Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes, dishes, and
running errands.

VOLUNTEERING EXPERIENCE
1) I voluntarily worked at lagoon hospital ikeja Lagos state as a nurse assistant to help the disabled, new mothers and other patients.
2) Participated in Operation Access to Clean Water to all Rural Communities in Anambra
State, Nigeria sponsored by a NGO - Dr Kingsley Okafor Foundation - 2020.
3) Participated in organizing fundraiser St. Joseph the Worker Chaplaincy's youth week
4) March for "SAY NOT TO RAPE" of the girl child and women - 2017.

CORE VISION
My vision is to be a top-tier carer, delivering the highest quality of care in improving the lives of
all my patients.

CORE MISSION
1) To understand every older person's unique needs and deliver the most achievable form
of health care
2) To improve the quality of life for elderly people and ensure they live their best live
3) To deliver first-class services that exceed patient's expectation.

EQUIPMENT HANDLED
Wheel chair
Vital sins monitor

ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION (with date)
Diploma in caregiving; Alison.com; 2022
Health and Safety for Social and Health Workers; Alison.com - 2022
Certificate on NHS Healthcare Support Workers; Reed Course - 2022
Incident Management: Florence Academy.-2023
Basic life Support (THEORY): Florence Academy.-2023
Bed Rail Safety: Florence Academy.-2023
Core Communication skills: Florence Academy.-2023
Dementia: Florence Academy,-2023
Equality and diversity: Florence Academy.-2023
Fluids and Nutrition: Florence Academy.-2023
Food Hygiene: Florence Academy.-2023
Infection, Prevention and Control (Level 2): Florence Academy.-2023
Parkinson's Disease: Florence Academy.-2023
Safeguarding Adult LEVEL 1& 2 (Adult support and protection): Florence Academy.-2023
Understanding your role: Florence Academy.-2023
Working in a person-centered way: Florence Academy.-2023
Diploma in CPR, AED and first aid: Alison.com - 2023
Nursing Assistant (The Nurse as Team Leader and Teacher): Alison.com - 2023
Mental health resilience; Florence Academv=2023
TRAININGS
AMERICAN CAREGIVER TRAINING/CERTIFICATE
ACCENTCARE PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER TRAINING/CERTIFICATE
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (CPR, AD AND BLEEDING) TRAINING/CERTIFICATE

LANGUAGE
ENGLISH

SKILLS