+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for a caregiver/support worker job in Canada.

Iyabode

Dec 15, 2023
I am Iyabode Basorun from Lagos, Nigeria. For the last 3 years, I have worked in a care home and hospital in my country. During this time, I have greatly developed my interpersonal and communication skills. I have significant experience in caring for the elderly. I thoroughly enjoy the work, and I always take the time to ensure that those in my care feel looked after without feeling undignified. I take great care of my health to ensure I am physically fit enough to carry out all required tasks. A patient,
With a genuine heart for helping others, I am excited about the opportunity to provide compassionate care to people in need. I bring a warm and empathetic approach to caregiving ensuring that every individual receives the respect, dignity and companionship they deserve. From assisting with daily activities to offering a friendly ear, I am dedicated to creating a supportive and nurturing environment. Over the years, I have developed excellent relationships with residents and staff, which is helped by my extremely friendly and approachable demeanour. I have helped the elderly in both care homes and within a home setting.
My guiding belief is that all people deserve to live dignified lives, regardless of any assistance they need. My dedication to providing top-notch care, paired with experience, makes me confident in my ability to make a positive impact on the lives of people under my care. I look forward to the possibility of contributing my skills and passion to your esteemed organization.
My email address is mbasorun@gmail.com.