+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICATION FOR A CARE GIVER JOB

dayokind

Dec 13, 2023
Good afternoon sir/madam my names are adegbayemu adetola kehinde I'm from ondo state Nigeria, I am 40 years old I want to apply for the care giver job in your country, I have 4 years of experience as a care giver with jozel care foundation, I have experience to care for persons with impairment that are related to old age, disability a disease or a mental disorder I am fully committed to care of the sick or incapacitated love one so you can relax and face other dialy activities and I promise to do my work diligently with humility, hard work with love and care, I will be delighted if my application will be considered as a care giver
EMAIL ADDRESS: DAYOKIND@GMAIL.COM
THANKS.

Adubah23

Dec 13, 2023
I am writing to express my heartfelt interest in the Care giver position at your esteemed organization. Caring for others has been a guiding light in my life, and I am committed to making a meaningful difference in the lives of those I serve. Being a care giver isn't just a job; it's a calling that I wholeheartedly embrace. I have dedicated my career to providing compassionate support and ensuring the well-being of individuals who need it most. Whether it's assisting with daily tasks, offering emotional support, or simply being a reassuring presence, I take pride in being a pillar of strength for those in my care. What sets me apart is my unwavering dedication to empathy. I believe that kindness is the cornerstone of caregiving, and I approach each day with a heart full of compassion. I am a patient listener, a dependable friend, and a source of comfort in times of need. I am driven by the belief that every person deserves to be treated with respect and dignity, regardless of their circumstances. Your organization's commitments to providing exceptional care aligns perfectly with my values, and I am excited about the opportunity to bring my care giver expertise, warmth, and dedication to your team. I have over 2 years experience in care giving as this is my profession presently here in England where I base. Thank you for considering my application. I eagerly anticipate the chance to contribute my skills, compassion, and unwavering commitment to your organization and to make an immediate and positive impact as your Care giver and here is my contact information. Adubahlucky@gmail.com. Sincerely