+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Turkey - Lets unite under this topic

Derek777

Apr 3, 2023
You can use IRCC webform to submit extra document. AFAIK you request police certificate in English from courthouse but in the past it has been taking some time because it’d been issued by Ankara.
Thank you for your kind response OzaN....Since I have already submitted my application with the police report I got from my E-devlet should I leave it that way since you said it takes time to be issued? I read some posts from other people here they said police reports from E-devlet are okay by CIC

marez01

Mar 1, 2021
Thank you for your kind response OzaN....Since I have already submitted my application with the police report I got from my E-devlet should I leave it that way since you said it takes time to be issued? I read some posts from other people here they said police reports from E-devlet are okay by CIC
They are okay, you don't need to get anything else.

Reactions: Derek777

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Back in 2018-19 I remember some people had no issues with edevlet certificate. Maybe a couple of them had issues. In my case I got it from the courthouse.

marez01

Mar 1, 2021
Back in 2018-19 I remember some people had no issues with edevlet certificate. Maybe a couple of them had issues. In my case I got it from the courthouse.
I got it from e devlet last year and I am in Canada right now. Maybe it depends on the agent? But as far as I remember on IRCC website it was me tioned that document from edevlet was accepted.

Reactions: ozaN and Derek777

Derek777

Apr 3, 2023
Since I have already submitted the police certificate I got from e-devlet. What is your advice about it?

Derek777

Apr 3, 2023
I got it from e devlet last year and I am in Canada right now. Maybe it depends on the agent? But as far as I remember on IRCC website it was me tioned that document from edevlet was accepted.
Since I have already submitted the police report from e-devlet I think I should leave it that way. What do you think Merez01? Also, after you have given a biometric how long does it take for me to do the medical exam?

Derek777

Apr 3, 2023
Hello friends,

I gave my biometric last week and it has been accepted.

My question is:

Can I go for upfront medical instead of waiting for IRCC to send a message because it takes time to receive a message from them?

Derek777

Apr 3, 2023
Hey friends,

If IRCC request for passport submission how long does it take for them to returned it back.

sahilakagua

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
App. Filed.......
11-04-2023
Doc's Request.
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
29-03-2023
Med's Done....
03-05-2023
Hello friends,

I gave my biometric last week and it has been accepted.

My question is:

Can I go for upfront medical instead of waiting for IRCC to send a message because it takes time to receive a message from them?
yes you can, email the hospital to take the appointment

Reactions: Derek777

sahilakagua

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
App. Filed.......
11-04-2023
Doc's Request.
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
29-03-2023
Med's Done....
03-05-2023
Do you have idea how long it’s take for Ircc to return back passport submission
As I saw in the group, it depends, some people were so lucky and got their passports back in 5 days, but most of the people I saw got their passports back nearly in 20-25 days, not more than 1 month. Do you need to travel somewhere if I may ask? :)

Derek777

Apr 3, 2023
As I saw in the group, it depends, some people were so lucky and got their passports back in 5 days, but most of the people I saw got their passports back nearly in 20-25 days, not more than 1 month. Do you need to travel somewhere if I may ask? :)
I am not traveling anywhere just asking to know how long it’s takes for them to return back passport

herbiseey

Feb 17, 2023
Hello. Is there any other applicant from Turkey? I took ITA and am to collect documents soon. I want to get in touch and share experiences.