+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR MAY 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes the week is almost done... but i think we can expect more BG changes!!!!
All the best for next week... we should here good news from May 1st week AOR's!!!

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just out of curiosity, for people who got passport requests, do they send the email directly to your email account, or they send a message to your MyCIC account?

Hoping for some good news within the next 2-3 weeks

;)

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
wenfeizh said:
just out of curiosity, for people who got passport requests, do they send the email directly to your email account, or they send a message to your MyCIC account?

Hoping for some good news within the next 2-3 weeks

;)
you get an email on your registered email acocunt

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushilsrk said:
you get an email on your registered email acocunt
so i guess i dont need to log into my MyCic account then? Just wait for an email to my registered email account :D

thanks!

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenfeizh said:
so i guess i dont need to log into my MyCic account then? Just wait for an email to my registered email account :D

thanks!
Hahaha Keep an eye on everything buddy ;) ;)

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
wenfeizh said:

thanks!
well even if there is an update on ur file you receive an email stating "an update has been made on ur account".
So yes you are good to watch just your email account.

cutesmile_1728

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Background check changed = In Progress (I am not sure if yesterday or only today since no email received about the changed)

But we are so grateful! Goodluck & Godbless everyone!

Richamey

Aug 11, 2016
All,

Thanks for your help. I received stamped passports and COPR 2 days ago. We will be short landing in Jan 2017. Wish you all the best!

Cheers,
Richamey

May422

May 5, 2016
Richamey said:
All,

Thanks for your help. I received stamped passports and COPR 2 days ago. We will be short landing in Jan 2017. Wish you all the best!

Cheers,
Richamey
Hello Richamey, what is your timeline? what was your AOR?
Please share the info.

Thank you :)
Happy Friday all!

EEthisway

May 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
mavrick16 said:
Hey when did you receive the news that your score is lowered?
And when did you submit the document?

Just asking out of curiosity!!
I found out that the score was recalculated at the end of September (with my first GCMS) and sent in my documents on October 1st. The Eligibility went to 'Review Required' at the end of July.

Called CIC two days ago and the agent said that eligibility was still under review. Received a ghost email tody, but no status updates. File still open and Background check in progress.

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EEthisway said:
I found out that the score was recalculated at the end of September (with my first GCMS) and sent in my documents on October 1st. The Eligibility went to 'Review Required' at the end of July.

Called CIC two days ago and the agent said that eligibility was still under review. Received a ghost email tody, but no status updates. File still open and Background check in progress.
Thanks for the reply buddy... as you are a CEC applicant, didn't you had LOE and experience letter as part of your document list... if not then its their responsibility to ask for it...
I think you are good, as you have submitted the docs upfront... so dont worry u will be fine!!!!

Cheers

EEthisway

May 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Thanks Mavrick. LOE did not cover Foreign Work experience because I assumed that for CEC I was only getting points for Canadian Experience. Hoping the new documents will clear any doubts and allow them to consider the file.

Hope the ghost email today was a good sign! Does anyone know if calling the call centre and an agent looking up your status can trigger a ghost email? Or is it a sign that the VO has been working on it?

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EEthisway said:
Thanks Mavrick. LOE did not cover Foreign Work experience because I assumed that for CEC I was only getting points for Canadian Experience. Hoping the new documents will clear any doubts and allow them to consider the file.

Hope the ghost email today was a good sign! Does anyone know if calling the call centre and an agent looking up your status can trigger a ghost email? Or is it a sign that the VO has been working on it?
Ghost email is definitely a good sign.. Call center agent looking at your profile wont trigger ghost email!!!
Its is definitely a sign that ur VO is working on it....
Sometimes ghost email are received 24hr late... so if some changes are made to ur application u receive notification after 24 hrs... so keep checking your online account!!!

_KK_

Sep 28, 2016
Well, you can get a ghost email and then nothing. That was the case for me in September, got a ghost email but nothing changed on my profile under MyCIC. I'm still assuming that if CIC asked for my RCMP Record Check then I at least passed the eligibility part, so hopefully everything becomes clear soon.

EEthisway

May 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
_KK_ said:
Well, you can get a ghost email and then nothing. That was the case for me in September, got a ghost email but nothing changed on my profile under MyCIC. I'm still assuming that if CIC asked for my RCMP Record Check then I at least passed the eligibility part, so hopefully everything becomes clear soon.
Hey bud, I got the RCMP Record Request as well and sent it in (August), but my eligibility remains under review as of this week. Hoping that in your case it is all smooth sailing!

No changes on my profile yet, only "updated" under details. fingers crossed.