+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR after QSWP PR application

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Thats literally it. In P1 there's attached pdf with instructions, which is "copy template and fill it with your info". Template that I gave you. Just make sure to add application number in letter subject so they know who you are.
Thank you do i need to write in pdf and attach it or just write in the email itself?

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Mail itself
This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.
To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

I just received this email today now i can upload our photos on the site is this what the P2 means?

cavabien

Mar 6, 2024
Hi everyone
I received portal 1 email a few days ago but on the GCkey there is no final decision (it's in progress). It just says passed the medical exam. My AOR: Dec 2022

Has anyone had a similar experience? What does it mean?

Thanks in advance

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Hi everyone
I received portal 1 email a few days ago but on the GCkey there is no final decision (it's in progress). It just says passed the medical exam. My AOR: Dec 2022

Has anyone had a similar experience? What does it mean?

Thanks in advance
Its same on me on my gckey its still on going background check but when i called IRCC they told me its already approved, you should try calling ircc.

Reactions: cavabien

cavabien

Mar 6, 2024
Its same on me on my gckey its still on going background check but when i called IRCC they told me its already approved, you should try calling ircc.
thanks, what number should I call?
also my application is via Quebec (csq). is it supported on the tracker?
I can't register (it shows an error) and I read somewhere that only Express Entry is supported.
anyone knows about this? thanks

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
I can't register (it shows an error) and I read somewhere that only Express Entry is supported.
i think its not supported by the tracker i try that also but wont work, i applied also via QSW. here is the ircc number 1 (888) 242-2100

d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.
To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

I just received this email today now i can upload our photos on the site is this what the P2 means?
Yes, it's P2 :)

d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
QSWP is not supported by that tracker, only GC Key.

d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Thanks i had reply them fast im hoping to receive our ecopr fast.
You don't need to reply to P2, you need to upload photos to permanent resident confirmation tab in PR portal (in the case they mentioned). And address as well.

cavabien

Mar 6, 2024
Thanks!
I received P2 as well.
For the photo should I include the back side too (i.e. studio stamp etc.) or just the portrait? If yes how? they ask for JPEG or PNG

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Thanks!
I received P2 as well.
For the photo should I include the back side too (i.e. studio stamp etc.) or just the portrait? If yes how? they ask for JPEG or PNG
I only upload front photo as i just use my phone to capture it. and i can see that only one file can be uploaded per applicant.